What do you love about Hisako?

Lol. I’m actually drawn more to her gameplan and toolset than anything. I like the idea of playing a character whose gameplan revolves around getting people to act against their own best interests. :slight_smile:

Oh of course, not meaning to suggest you play her because she’s super strong, you’ve long been a fan of the character and stuck with her. It was more of a jokey congratulations than anything.

Hisako brings an element of surprise to ki-
her theme and her stage are super spooky

Her accessories are insane and match her story unlike Orchid and Kim

Lol. Oh, I know. I just figured that was as good a place as any to answer the OP’s question, since I’d posted like 4 times in here without bothering to do so :joy:

1 Like

I really hope Hisako makes a return in the next KI installment but resurrected.

Or maybe just a costume.

I like her tools, but its her look and presentation (trailer/intro/outro) that really hooked me to the character. It also helps she has a really moody stage with awesome music.

Also, the way she walks/crawls, pure awesomeness

Playstyle = perfect for me

Great voice acting (really adds up when you play a character for a year plus)

SPOOPY

Punishes and counter-hits are SO SATISFYING

She plays her own game, while still playing KI

Hisako is my boo

She’s spoopy
My boo

I see what you did there

2 Likes

Hisako and I have a love/hate relationship. She loves to vengeance counter my ■■■ and I hate her for it so much :frowning: Lol

1 Like

Hey everyone, I’d like to thank all of you for your posts in this thread. Due to listening to all your reasons I gave Hisako a second chance and I am starting to like her more and feel like she belongs. Kudos to all of you who made me have a change of heart :smile:

1 Like

Congrats man. Hope you like her.

1 Like

Zappa from Guilty Gear series is the only other J-Horror fighting game character I’m aware of. Some of my favorite character design in any fighter, ever.

1 Like

I just picked her up just to try man she’s awesome! Her overall character and fighting style, I may start getting more serious with her too.

Baby unicorns are dancing right now :3

1 Like

She’s like if Makoto and Geese had a baby and that baby had some kick ■■■ normals.

• Japanese character
  • Adorable
  • Terrifying
  • Inspired from Ju-on
  • Her playstyle
  • Her theme
  • her stage ultra
  • Hard to break, makes opponent scared to hit buttons
  • that mouth and teeth
  • That rump of hers (you know what I’m talking about if you saw her teaser after aganos’s trailer)
  • Anime has corrupted me