What do think will be released every Tuesday?

Was just looking around myself, hoping for something.

@rukizzel
I believe you mentioned a 3rd shadow labs slot at some point. Iā€™d like that a lot and itā€™d help get more action on shadow labs overall.

1 Like

I canā€™t wait for that I need me more shadows.

Yeah thatā€™d be nice. I had to delete my Shago shadow to make an Eyedol and then I had to delete my Eyedol to make a Kilgore. :\

Oops, I thought skins were being released each week. Guess I am wrong.

Not to be impatient butā€¦ Still refreshing. XD

So what was released? Any chance of another tiger guardian pack?

Crimson Bat is live, but of course Iā€™m on the way home as the files get published.

So as soon as Iā€™m back Iā€™ll give you the skinny, or you can jump in to Shadow Lords and see for yourselves.

5 Likes

Thank you for the update.

Live as inā€¦ good luck getting one from a random pack? xD

Iā€™ll stay up

There is a Crimson Bat Pack in the Shop (Edit: in the Emporium, specifically). However the one I purchased had no Crimson Bat in it and only 1 guardian, so good luck. (Must have been a distribution error at the factoryā€¦)

Iā€™ll have to refresh the game again, though I just spent all my gems. :stuck_out_tongue:

Iā€™m pretty sure theyā€™ll compensate. Best to just avoid the pack until further notice.

10k gems, Iā€™ll be lucky to make that in a week. lol

Actually itā€™s surprisingly easy. Iā€™ve been playing on challenging lately and have made a about 20k in about a week. Iā€™m going to cash it in when we get the green light from the devs.

I suck, challenging is not a guaranteed win. If you play on normal you get a pittance, makes collecting gems nearly impossible. Tried Godlike earlier and got bodied by the first mimic Fulgore I ran into.

1 Like

Well we got Kilgore who is an altered clone of Fulgore. Donā€™t be surprised if it happens.

Youā€™re very obnoxious and contribute nothing.

1 Like

Oh yeah then I can make a shadow of all my mains.

Be nice if the shadows can keep their colors thoughā€¦