What do think will be released every Tuesday?

As the title suggests will we be getting anything tomorrow being that it’ll be Tuesday. Should we expect a shadow lords update that’ll release the owl and crimson guardians or will there be more gold/terror skins or will we have to stay tuned until next week?

From what I can remember, I don’t think anything has been announced about that, but I can reasonably advice you to be a bit patient and see for yourself.

I’d love to see them release more info on Ultimates on Tuesday.

I’m betting on either a guardian or a sale.

I can wait I just wasn’t sure if there were any confirmations made regarding tomorrow. Last I heard was that they’d try to have new content every Tuesday whether they be large or small.

Yes you can expect something tomorrow. A little twist on Guardians…

8 Likes

I hope that we’re finally getting our hands on those Crimson Guardians that have been teased in Shadow Lords. The Crimson Vampire Bat Guardian sounds like a lot of fun! :relaxed:

-Zenek

:thinking::thinking::thinking:

5 Likes

Any fixes to Kilgore’s dossiers?

1 Like

Speaking of Kilgore has anyone encountered mimic Kilgores in SL at all?

1 Like

1 Like

We’ll get SOMETHING but it could be just a sale on a guardian pack… or a skin release, we have no idea.

I found 1 out of maybe 50 or so missions since he launched.

Damn looks like I’m going to have fight gargos 8 more times then to get kilgores mimic skin oh well.

That is what I did. It does not take that long if you speed run.

I hope there’s a bit more news we’re gonna get to, granted I’m sure Gaurdians will be the main focus. I was hoping for some more info on Ultimates ‘3’

Also, is there going to be a double XP weekend anytime soon? We haven’t had one in awhile.

3 Likes

He just needs to be in the team, doesn’t actually need to fight. If you’re speedrunning it’s always good to carry a few passengers

I rather have a double character weekend and fill up those two remaining slots.

Why not both? :wink: