What do the stats say about you?

I’m always looking for discussion points, and i started browsing through my personal fight stats section in KI (which, i really wish was something that could be a thing that was viewable to all players, but meh.) I started looking and noticed some things that stood out to me. I should note however that i realize that these overall stats are accumulated across your entire KI playtime. I know mine is kinda different because maybe less that 1% of the time, i am utilizing a character other than Kim Wu. So mine in general is probably geared both to my personal playstyle as well as my ways of using that character. But was curious on what other’s might be, so i’ll start with some of mine and my thoughts…

Number of fights - 21065
Wins - 10121
Losses - 10939

At one point sometime last year, i remember finding that my win rate was something like 39% so while this is not a great win rate (48%) it’s better than before. So there’s still room to improve.

Instinct Activated per Match - 1.2
Damage Done While Active - 258.0
Damage Taken While Active - 173.6

I gotta believe that this is an average across all times I’ve popped instinct. And with that in mind, that seems like a high amount of damage given, even for Kim. Granted, you will usually find me popping it on something where i can AA a jump in, or a button i can whiff punish, or on wakeup to see what my opponent it up to. Generally, i don’t use it to keep moves ‘safe’ (since a fair portion of Kim’s moves are just minus, not punishable) or as a combo reset or as a mixup; i can get all of that from dragons to an extent. if i’m popping it, i will be attacking for damage.

The damage taken is too high for my liking too.

Bluff Attempts - 10826
Counter Breakers - 4201

I’m going off the assumption that bluff attempts are attempted Counter Breakers. And that does make sense to my playstyle. I do not prefer to use a ton of manuals and i will frequently use heavy doubles and linkers (even that slow-as-snail-mail H Firecracker linker) because i don’t mind playing the counter breaker mind game either. I do feel that if i play opponents that i have trouble spotting a break pattern or some kind of tell, i do move to shorter combos and hope to out-neutral them.

Throws Against - 34695
Successful Throw Breaks - 3592

Yeah, i guess i’m super free to throws and it makes sense to me. There’s a handful of characters that, if they’re going to throw me, i really, really want to make attempts to break them. Omen, Tusk, Sadira, basically anyone that can extend their damage past what they normally do. Anybody else, i think i’m usually ok with taking the throw.

I do wonder if this counts command grabs, too, though…

Most Difficult Opponent - Jago (1222 Losses (11%))

Hmm. A really good Jago that can play a fireball game right outside my button range is, admittedly a weak point of mine. But if i’m thinking currently, i gotta feel like the character giving me the most trouble is Cinder.

2 Likes

Thinking about it I don’t check the stats. I used to when I started but then I stopped.

Yeah, i guess i’m super free to throws and it makes sense to me. There’s a handful of characters that, if they’re going to throw me, i really, really want to make attempts to break them. Omen, Tusk, Sadira, basically anyone that can extend their damage past what they normally do. Anybody else, i think i’m usually ok with taking the throw.

I’m willing to take throws now more than before. Most of my techthrow attemps are so horrible that they would get me kill more than help me. I’m better at techthrowing in SFV, but I can’t get it right in KI. It’s too fast and when I think they are going to drop the combo to throw I “panic tech” and maybe it was just a delay. If I get a break instead they were just going for lights (yes, I was guessing throw).
And I’m pretty sure that many times my tech reads are correct but I’m not getting the command =/ I really don’t understand.

Mine are no longer relevant… When S3 launched I lost all my data, 40k matches worth of stats all gone =( So now my stats are skewed to look far better than when I first started training. It’s helpful, but really, the only stat that’s good, is the breaker stats. It shows what you’re good at breaking, and what you’re bad at breaking. Throw Techs, all that stuff. That’s really the only stat I’d look at and consider working on.

According to the stats my best character in ranked is arbiter. With a 100% win rate… Out of 11 fights :sweat_smile:

1 Like

The only thing I learned from looking at my stats is that I played this game a ton when it first launched. Jago is still in my top 3 ranked characters despite me only playing him for the first month the game was out. This means that I played Jago more in one month than I have any of my other two mains for the past four years.

Since the 3.9 update, I’m now at a 72% win rate with Sadira… and 70% win rate over all.

Pretty close to where I was before S3. :smiley:

1 Like

Nothing, since the cloud save decided to delete my save. the only thing i can still see is fight challenges.

Shadow Lords 0.00%
Daily loot unlocked 0.00%
customizations unlocked 0.00%
number of fights 0
wins 0
losses 0
win rate 0.00%
Max combo 0
Max damage 0
winning streak 0
Supreme victories 0
Awesome victories 0
Average match length 0.00
Combo breakers per match 0
combo breakers 0
counter breakers 0
Shadow counters 0
Fight challenges 0

Now it gets interesting…

Leaderboards:
Most fight challenges 3858.
achievements: 4210 G / 4935 G
Time played: 26d 8u 40m
Number of ultras: 5244
Number of combo breakers: 8038
Number of counter breakers: 2739

Gamertag: MightyAeron
You can look to my clip called 'ki save’
Some people from KI say they are looking into it and can’t promiss i get my stats back.
Nobody knows what happened.
I invested KI gold for 2x xp, early acces to costumes…
All lost.
Bought all the ultra editions + dlc characters, love the game and afther 3 years of playing KI this happens.
Don’t need to tell you how i feel, how would any of you feel when you guys lost all of your stats, unlocks?

I know exactly how you feel as it happened to me. @TotalJimkata Helped me, give him a DM. Assuming you didn’t accidentally overwrite your save with a fresh file, you might be able to at least get your unlocks and stuff back. The stats don’t matter that much really… Just the games content.