What are you currently listening to?

Ive been listening to Cradle of Filth Remixed, Remastered Cruelty and the Beast! Epic album that is 10x better now that you can hear the drums. SO good…one of the first Black Metal albums I ever bought back when it all started to get momentum. Good stuff and fits the holidays perfectly IMO.

2 Likes

this song comes with a recommendation from the artist herself, this tune is best heard with headphones or turn the bass up. its ■■■■■■■ ethereal, enjoy. shes also in cyberpunk 2077s list of artists for the soundtrack

1 Like

This is what I like… recommend by YT on the first day of 2020 lol

2 Likes

Yeah ive seen her and I found her page and she has some other videos that are way cooler. She is part of a female drum line and they got back together 35 years later. She is a very technical snare drummer. All kinds of stick tricks and technical rudiments. Good stuff! I think she is a teacher.

Chilling with Mick

1 Like

mecha maiko’s voice is angelic. ive posted stuff with her before, perturbator and gost tracks she sang for.

1 Like

1 Like

really dig this group, traveler rocks! great music to cruise with

1 Like

This song motivated me while I was working on a new model for Diablo from Primal Rage

2 Likes

Ive been on a Carach Angren kick…plus a lot of Morbid Angel “Formulas Fatal to the Flesh”

1 Like
1 Like

MVCI ost makes me so sad

1 Like

I just today learned of a Turbographx CD game called Lords of Thunder. It has an AMAZING soundtrack. Once I found out it was on the Wii U’s virtual console it was an instant buy.

had a productive day, time to jam