What are you currently listening to?

Pretty damn hyped for Mania, so this:-

And this:-

:grin:

3 Likes

Van Halen - Fair Warning

Also reading… "Running with the Devil, A backstage pass to the wild times, loud rock and the down and dirty truth behind the making of Van Halen"

Do yah like punk, punk! Well do yah?!

You are my favorite music lady for the day today.

1 Like

tito y tarantula were always one of my fav bands. they have songs for all kinds of occasions. from doing donuts on back roads, hunting for a party, getting drunk, and getting laid.

4 Likes
1 Like
4 Likes

@DARKNIGHTSPIDEY Over here trying to take Ninja’s likes.

1 Like

M’kay?

1 Like

Mmm! Those chants really hit that Sonic 3 vibe!

1 Like

Hoping for a “Bad Future/Metal Sonic Race” remix for act two:-

“HUEREUHHUREEUHHYUEREEH” indeed.

Side note, I’ve just got Sonic CD on Steam for the first time, never having emulated it before, it’s great, but I’m finding the level design confusing as all get out, I think someone got a little copy/paste happy with the springs and spikes everywhere.

I’ll get through it, but I was playing at about 11.30 last night on Metallic Madness wondering why the entire floor was bouncy and why it felt like I was going through the entire level backwards as my eyes started blurring and I just kept doing the same thing over and over again. :joy:

2 Likes

I’m in a Megadeth kind of mood :smiling_imp:

I have those Megadeth moments a couple times a year. I bought this a few years ago while on my Annual Megadeth obsession LOL … have you read Daves Biography? Its sooo good! Dave Elleffsons biography is pretty good too!
I have a video some where of me and my son playing Hangar 18…he is on drums and is only 6 years old ag the time. Its not perfect but surprisingly good for a 6 year old.
As for guitar, I been playing those 2 songs since they were released… the solos are really tough as Martys style is so hard to emulate.

3 Likes

I picked up Daves biography the other day,going to dive into it soon :metal::+1: