What are you currently listening to?

ahh alice in chains. i play that ■■■■ all the time in the fast car, it just needs it. i have a fond memory of listening to “no excuses” while enjoying a sunset drive with the wind in my face and just focusing on the road with a beautiful cloudy orange horizon since it was about to storm that day.

edit: contribution

Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 5 OST

1 Like

Time for another Fwufikins® brand variety pack, boys and girls!
Added note:This first one comes with a hell of a video.

Bonus:Disturbed did a pretty good cover of this one

1 Like

still waiting on new Tool, cmon fu ckers get that ■■■■ going before im 40 -_-

so since im angry its time for…THRASH.

2 Likes

Discovered these guys just a few days ago. Adore this particular piece.

another music train…

This just popped up on my Pandora.

The new Huntress video is the sheet!!! Inspired by old Italian horror like Lucio Fulci!!! I dont think this album will be as good as Spell Eater and Star bound Beast but we shall see!

2 Likes

I’d hope it was, Starbound Beast is fantastic

1 Like

Melt Banana

1 Like

What did you think of the new video? I like it… the song is catchy too…still in my head

1 Like

:->{D

1 Like

my favorite song off October Rust album from Type O Negative. i will continue the tradition of posting up this one here. fall has always been my favorite season

2 Likes

Fall = Best Season
October Rust = Best Type-O

2 Likes

<3 Pimpsoul

Oboy…
I just listened to the new album by Children of Bodom. (Have you heard it yet Seraphs?)

The album started out REALLY strong. The song I Hurt is probably the best they’ve done since Are You Dead Yet?.
If you are a fan of CoB:s older songs, definately listen to this one!

Then there’s the rest… They managed to hook me for 2 songs. Song nr 3 is Morrigan and then they completely lost my attention. The album itself has 3 slower songs which is probably the most they’ve ever had (Morrigan included).
But they also have some songs that really sounds different from what they’ve done before. But different isn’t always good. Especially not to old CoBfans who want more songs like I Hurt. =)
I will give the album some more spins over the coming days to see if I can dig up more gold. There was a song in the middle that was alright and the last song was quite good too.

1 Like