What are you currently listening to?

that double kick rhythm (sp?) at 3:20. so thrashy, so good, cant wait to break speed limits with this beast of a song

I still havent had a chance to listen to this…I totally forgot. Ill check it out now.

they got a former bassist from The Faceless on there, evan brewer, dont know much about him but apparently he was the most popular member?

No …LOL… he was the replacement for the Original bassist that went on to play in Cynic. This guy was only on the most recent album Autotheism. He is good, but not a good as the original guy (Brandon), that has now recently rejoined.

yeah i just read some article about him and that was it, if he was so popular you’d think he’d still be in the band you know? lmao. so, you like the song or not?

Cant listen to it yet here at work, it wouldnt do it justice on my laptop.

Im not sure why he was popular, maybe he is just out going and talkative? I know the leader of the faceless doesnt like others stealing his Thunder.

I have a funny story of when I seen them live to tell you.

hes got an ego huh lol thats funny as hell. maybe he was popular amongst the fans after a gig? easy to approach, makes conversation, doesnt blow you off lol. who knows man. yeah listen to the song on a better sound system, i was assuming maybe you were at lunch outside your office like i was for a bit when i went to go grab somethin to eat from a burger joint next door

1 Like
1 Like

A classic.

1 Like

Seen these guys in Baton Rouge around 2005 at a small dive bar. It was wild to say the least. Cattle Decapitation opened fro them. There was no stage and I was standing litterly face to face with Muhhamed ( the singer/ guitar player) My pics of that show are so close Its as if Im standing inside the drum set.

1 Like

Sonic 1, 2, 3 & Knuckles soundtrack.

I grew up with NES and Mario, I learnt about Sonic much later via an emulator.

When I realized how epic Sonic sountrack is, it started to be Sonic > Mario

eargasm

3 Likes

This is what I’m listening to

Sigh… This what we’re doing now? Ok.

I finally got around to listening through Jomsviking. I’m in love with this song.

2 Likes