What are you currently listening to?

1 Like

Paw

an old cop chase song from my young dumb and reckless days. obviously i got away or i wouldnt be here probably. it was my 2nd pursuit, and my last. retired street racing immediately after lol

1 Like

Currently listening too…The “Ultimate” hitting the road, ready to party song. Its timeless… if you don’t know this one…well you may be a bit too young. Even though I was a small child when this came out…like I said its timeless… this song and album always gets me in a good mood.

:heartbeat: Break-Beat :heartpulse:

This:

Because of this:

@MonsieurDerp :smiley:

1 Like

Only released on Harder Darker Faster which was a deluxe edition of Thornography(This album seem to be the least liked by most fans) included this song.
IMO it is one of Cradle of Filth better songs. But as it is on a extra disc and not included on any full-length I think many people might forget about it, maybe this applies to the band as well. The chances of hearing it live is pretty slim which is a shame.

1 Like

no story necessary on this one im afraid. its also a vid i use to chill out with after work. i listen to trance because it balances me out

1 Like

I can listen to this sheet all day! I used to rock this album out mega loud in my Trans Am with the 2 10’s and amp in the back. Even got pulled over an harassed by the cops because…“I was making his car shake”) Now seriously, my system is loud, but it aint that loud…plus this isnt even rap/bass boom music. Its metal!

I think he was just jealous because I had a bad ■■■ car with the T-tops off and having fun on a Friday night.

anyway…the Faceless…enjoy!

2 Likes

LOL ■■■■ yeah, thats one way to cruise around in your beast!

Saw those guys (Huntress) at Mayhem Fest. Pretty good band, and at their booth I got a CD, an awesome shirt, a shot glass, a bumper sticker (which unfortunately was lost when the car got totalled…), and I believe at least one autograph, all for $10. Definitely a cool group.

As for what I’m listening to now, I’ve been on a Testament binge.

2 Likes

some thrash for this wonderful tuesday!

That Dr.John be good to me, even when I’m bad to myself…

1 Like
1 Like

oooohhhh GOOD ONE Fwufikins!!! Always loved Testament! Especially when i was in Jr high lol

You seen huntress at Mayhem fest? That’s were I seen them…thats why I went actually. I also played on the main stage in the Jager guitar solo competition lol…i didn’t win though…the guitar was a piece of sheet

So far though…unfortunately I am not liking what i have heard of the new Huntress album… which is a big disappointment because i have really been behind them and liking them alot… they lost 3 members and I think may be going a bit radio friendly in there own way… i guess we shall see in a few weeks when it finally drops on the 25th

Makes me laugh everytime

1 Like

Enjoy! Now this …is…funny!!!

An arranged version. It’s pretty good.

https://youtu.be/2RcVjArINpA
WuSsUp DaWg!