What are some character types of? You would like to see in a new KI

KI
So let’s all put on our tinfoil hats and pretend that there is actually a new KI being made .

Let’s also pretend that they decide to consult this forum for ideas and that’s all pretend that they think bodybykim has some pretty sweet ideas on his post .

Let’s design some character archetype ideas for a new KI shall we?

• We don’t really have a ninja type character. Even though it’s an archetype that is overused it would be kind of cool to have a scorpion type of character or maybe someone like scarlet from MK.

-I think a primal rage type monkey character would be pretty cool.

-Any of the characters from eternal champions would be pretty sweet, I think. I really like the Larson character.

-We don’t really have a water-based character. Maybe a character that could phase through others.

-I think it might be interesting to have a executive type character. I really like the idea of an Ultratech executive maybe some cute girl in a suit with heels who can dominate @Jaranowska

2 Likes

I think this could be merged with some of the other posts on here tbh. I’m pretty sure there already is a post just like this somewhere.

1 Like

I’m just trying to keep this forum alive my brother.

1 Like

I understand. I appreciate, even encourage the enthusiasm, but that being said, though, having the same posts repeated can be pretty redundant.

1 Like

That is so nice of you

1 Like

I’m not quite sure who you’re addressing in this context, but welcome to the forums! :smiley:

1 Like