What Arbiter customizations are you hoping for?

We’ve already seen his ascetic, zealot, and other armors, so I wanna know what you guys are hoping for. Although I would have preferred Tartarus over the Arbiter, seeing him in the game just hypes me up.

I love that he has the ascetic armor from Halo 3, and will probably end up using that, but I feel like I won’t have enough customization slots for this character. The way his accessories were handled is amazing. Even his gold combat armor looks amazing, but it would have been cool to have a white one with a messed up mouth so we could play as the shipmaster from Halo 2.

I should probably stop rambling so much right now. Anyway guys, what are you hoping for with his customization? Are there any colors and accessories you want to see, and what do you think you’ll make your Arbiter look like?

Honestly, Ascetic was my main pick. I used that all the time in Halo 3.

Same and I hope it will have multiple colors for them as well so my brother can play the red one

Wow, both of you like Ascetic as well. I never thought of the armor as popular, but it would be nice to see lots of other peeps enjoy it.

All of the customization options that the Arbiter will have upon release are detailed here: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/community/blog-posts/canon-fodder-fighting-words

Now, if you’re asking about options beyond that, about things we would like to see if they ever add more costumes for the characters, then the Ultra Armor from Halo Reach, hands down. Following that would be the councilor armor from Halo 2/Halo 2 Anniversary!

3 Likes

Yes please bring both of those if they do add more costumes, especially the one from reach. Does anyone else feel this is the most customization we’ve had for an elite?