Well that was fun, see ya later

Are you having trouble joining?

But dragon kicks donā€™t have advantage, youā€™ll get hit by them every time. Not to mention, Kan-ra can keep her away on the ground and the air. Iā€™m not saying she canā€™t win but it is really hard.

@JouksNetlander

Kim-Wu has a lot of tools to deal with Kan-Ra that you are not using. All you did the whole game is Jump and mash 1 button.

Please dont take this as an insult, but you are an in-experienced player. Not a BAD player, just in-experienced.

If you slow down, and take your time to learn correctly, you can improve your game a LOT with these forums. Please calm down and listen to these tips.

1. Complete the dojo at least 5 times. Its amazing and teaches you control over your hands, and helps break bad habits.

2. Take Kim-Wu to the Practice Mode, and read the WHOLE command list, while learning and practicing what every move does

3. Learn how to anti-air with Kim Wu, and practice not jumping Too much. (Anti-airing is a skill that you can ALWAYS get better at, and it INSTANTLY beats all new players.)

Good luck, dude!

(Also, PLEASE dont rage quit when @SonicDolphin117 Beats the Sh** out of you. Its a LEARNING EXPERIENCE. )

5 Likes

Restart the game I canā€™t join.

ready

ok

lol another bug

Our connections arenā€™t lining up.

hold on now its crashing

Never mind this, maybe another time. Go fight @TheNinjaOstrich if heā€™s up.

im waiting

Im waiting when ever your readyā€¦

im waiting called you out, and dont insult people it makes
you look trashy.

1 Like

Wonā€™t be home for a while. Plus, That Year of the Rooster event for Overwatchā€¦

Oh, just noticed the invite. Iā€™m foruming from my kitchen while I finish up supper. Maybe we get some games in later, Iā€™ve got a family to feed and then some laundry to finish up.

From what Iā€™ve read, everybody seems to back it up.

Iā€™ll try and catch you later or tomorrow, maybe weā€™ll get some games in. Iā€™d love to pick apart your play to give you some pointers and help find whatā€™s holding you back, aside from nostalgia.

But for real, ā€œscrubā€ is a state of mind, not of being. Itā€™s only an insult if you feel ashamed.

I came all the way into the living room for this.

IM DONE.
Going to watch netflix and make some Mac and chess.

1 Like

Enough, there no spam left- going to the store.

1 Like