Well that was fun, see ya later

Well that was fun, see ya later…

I have alotof footage of Kim wu destroying level 50, want me to upload?

Your first mistake was picking Kim Wu against Kan-ra, that match up is in Kan-ra’s favor. KI is not going in a wrong direction you don’t know the matchup.

2 Likes

Wrong, if thats the way its going then I not playing no more.

I play @ItzTymeToDul a lot who has a solid Kan-Ra. Sometimes, I get flat out steamrolled, sometimes I steamroll. I don’t think it’s a bad matchup at all, though Kim has to have more patience in this MU.

1 Like

@JouksNetlander Fight my Kim and I’ll show you what you’re doing wrong.

Kim Wu goes even with Kan-Ra.

1 Like

I’m not wrong, kim-wu sucks against zoners in general. That’s why I have two or three character to deal with Kan-ra.

I just don’t go for it, I’ll use spinal, or Aria for Kan-ra.

It should not be that way, its unbalanced.
Why wont anybody admit it?

If this discussion cannot remain civil, it does not need to happen in a public thread.

@JouksNetlander You need to spend more time asking questions or asking for assistance and less time declaring everyone around you to be trolls, or that the game is broken/bad/poorly balanced. There are many people with far more experience with KI than you who would be far more likely to assist you if you change the attitude that you post with.

4 Likes

Play the old N64 version, and you will not this circus going on.

1 Like

Dont cut me off I have a solid point here its only one person!!!

No. You don’t.

1 Like

He called me a bum ■■■ new yorker, are you ok with that?
let me know now.

fine, at least your not insulting me like the other guy did.

Anyways, Kim has a variety of tools to deal with Zoners, like her Firecracker that can deflect numerous projectiles, and she can control space with dragon kicks.

2 Likes