Well, I finally did it! Did you?

Never gonna do it, been trying to for two years.

[quote=ā€œxCrimsonLegendx, post:21, topic:3689, full:trueā€]
Never gonna do it, been trying to for two years.
[/quote]Have faith, oh faithless one (and give it another year)! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Since you say you only struggled because you messed up the inputs you should pick up a copy of Marvel 3 or SFIV and do their trials. You donā€™t actually have to play the games (unless you want to) just do the trials. Theyā€™ll get your execution up to snuff because their inputs arenā€™t as lenient and some of the stuff they ask you to do is ridiculous (seriously, screw one frame links!!) but if you do it youā€™ll come back and laugh at how easy KIā€™s dojo combos are. I had never touched a fighting game when I got those two games and I could never beat people so I got my enjoyment from going for the combo trial achievements. It took me about an year but I completed them for every character and by the time KI came out I completed the dojo on my first run and was doing manuals right away.

I actually just tried a few days ago, still way beyond my ability. Not worth the cramped fingers and frustration.

I havenā€™t completed it yet. I did watch a couple of new players try the Dojo though but Combo assist really made it hard for a couple of them since an opener is spammable people kept pressing any button which gave them an extra on the KV meter. That single extra hit kept making certain challenges impossible to do. Itā€™s hard to explain in chat that Combo Assist is messing them up with the KV meter.

well come Galactic!

ive done them all too! TWICE! and then the game rest againā€¦ i wont do them AGAIN lol

Yeah, did it WAAY back in season1. Helped me do alot of Great combos.

1 thing I wanted to add that I forgot to mention in my big post above was that I also hate how the AI still ā€œauto-blocksā€ in the dojo lessons. It makes something thatā€™s already pretty hard and makes it even harder. Why didnā€™t they turn that off by default? ā€¦maybe I should put that in the bug reporting thread so they can change thatā€¦

It helps in identifying where the gaps in your combo are at. If auto block were turned off, and you continued on doing the combo and got through it all, and not have it count, first reaction would be to think it was glitched or something. Even if thatā€™s not what you would assume at first, it still leaves the question on the table of where you dropped the combo. With auto-block, while it can be annoying, it helps you to see where you dropped your combo and what portion of the combo needs most work.

Iā€™m guessing there is a specific combo in the Dojo though where this becomes particularly frustrating isnā€™t there?

Well, most of the time, it seemed to do it when ending one combo and starting another, so Iā€™m not sure thatā€™s entirely correct. It was like itā€™s forcing me to wait an extra second or 2 before starting again, which isnā€™t fun when youā€™re frustrated from not being able to get it in the 1st place.

I remember when the game came out it had a bug that was fixedā€¦ Hope it pops up for you. That 32 was a ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– . Helps to take a break after 4 tries for like 30 seconds. For me it worked, took like an hour to nail it. Haha had to do it three times due to the sign out glitch with Kinectā€¦

I think you make an excellent point about taking a break - I did kind of do that, but weā€™re talking a difference of months vs. seconds here. Still, I find that if Iā€™m practicing something, the longer I do it, the harder it gets. For example, if I practice a combo, but try to do it enough to put it into muscle memory, I find I start dropping it, more often then not, the longer I try to do it.

Iā€™m currently stuck on dojo lesson 31, the second combo with the anti air attack, the weak wind kick, instinct, heavy endodouken, shadow endodouken, shadow endodouken. Having trouble with the part after the instinct, only because of the timing. Do I wait a bit after the instinct or launch the heavy right away, that kind of thing. Had this game since December of 2016, been on and off it. Thatā€™s the only reason itā€™s taken me this long. Congrats on beating all 32 lessons dude. Iā€™m almost three.