Weekly Offline Casual meet ups, Dublin Ireland

Hey Everyone, I’m not quite sure where to post this so I hope I’m in the right section.

Currently I’m trying to start up regular weekly casuals for those who may be in the Dublin area in Ireland. There is already an established Irish Fighting Game community here in Dublin with regular meet ups on Wednesdays and Saturdays. Most people show up for SF5, GG and Smash. Unfortunately I’m the only person who is eager to get something started for KI and regularly show up with my XBO and stick while trying to get players to try out the game.

For anyone who may want to come out and meet the lads and get a few games of KI we meet at this address from around 4:00pm till closing which is around 11pm.

Xtreme Internet & Gaming Centre
31 Liffey Street Lower, Dublin

If you stop by, we are on the second floor. Once you enter you’ll see an Internet cafe. Just make your way to the back and you’ll find the stairs. You’ll easily distinguish which people are a part of the IFGC so come on by and introduce yourself.

If you have any questions you can post them here, pm me or visit the official IFGC forums here http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1204

or visit the official IFGC facebook here https://www.facebook.com/groups/irishfgc/

All skill levels are welcome. We are all friendly so don’t be scared to drop by to meet up :wink:

EDIT 1/5/16

For those who would like to come down, keep an eye open on the Boards.ie fighting game forums for topics titled something like “XGC Wednesday Casuals Day/Month/16” and let us know that you’re coming so we can keep an eye open for you.

When coming down all you need to bring is your own pad/stick and €5 to cover the cost of the rented console we use. This will cover you for whole afternoon/evening.

If I lived nearer id be down. I’m in belfast

Sounds good , would love to go down some time .

I knew it that I saw someone saying he was from up North. Sometimes there are SF tournaments in Belfast and some of the lads down here go up to compete. Next time such an event takes place I may bring up my gear to to get a few games with anyone interested. I’ll make sure to let you know.

Please do, keep an eye on Boards.ie and drop a message when ever you plan to show :grin:

Excellent man. Keep me posted. It’d be good to get some games in with some one else