Way of the Dragon - meaty setup and option select

21 Likes

this is sooooo good

2 Likes

Really great stuff, would love to see Kim players use this. Guaranteed meaties that beat most reversals are always great.

Also really hope this thread doesn’t just get buried.

2 Likes

Good find dude!

1 Like

A pin request, you say?

2 Likes

What? Super-useful tech advice getting lost on these forums? When has that ever happened… :open_mouth:

1 Like

Awesome stuff, m8! I believe RET was using this setup in osaka when he took the tourney! =D

Really strong tool for Kim’s oki.

I saw him use it in a match against Omen! He is the first Kim I have seen really using the corner to her advantage. Wall splats are her best friend!

I currently have been using this since you uploaded, and working off of what I can do with it. It’s amazing! Thank you @HughBoyZilla !

Very nice tech. Kim just got a bit scarier on knockdown. :thumbsup:

1 Like

Is this tourney on youtube yet? I wanna see it :slight_smile:

Amen!

At least we now have a pinned tech thread in the Hisako forum where we can dump links to older threads containing tech. That makes sifting through threads a lot easier. It’s hard enough playing Hisako without having to second as a librarian… :upside_down:

Also - Damned good stuff @HughBoyZilla!!

Here you go, youtube link courtesy of @BoJima404 who linked it on another thread =)

1 Like

Thaaaaaaaank You :smile:

1 Like

yeah, this is pretty excellent. I’m a maniac for throws too, weird habit of mine, so this is doubly useful for me.

If you forward throw dash, whiff a throw then I think do either one of your medium punch normals or cr.mk you can do a high low mixup off said throw. Not sure which reversals can beat it and I’ll need a list of typical reversals one encounters to really start testing them on.