Vote KI for EVO Here

Threw 20$ at it. I gotta be honest Nidhogg would be amazing to see I think, I didn’t even know that game had a competitive community.

It only has 2 donors, I don’t know about that lol

EVO is Nintendo event

1 Like

Sounds to me like an easy 10k! Let me put in my “Smash isn’t a real fighting game, I’m really good because I beat my friends” face. Seriously I’m reaaally good at nidhogg.

I’m glad Smash 4 will be in the Arena vs. melee. I love the story behind melee and its success but I prefer watching Smash 4.

I’ve been on a trip the last 2 days due to my wife’s operation. What happened the last 2 days where the community was at each others throats? Totally missed what ever went down.

Also, I know that a lot of the streamers that do stream KI on the regular are the same ones that compete. So it would be self serving if they would either donate part or what they earn or even just put the word out during their streams. Looks like a very uphill battle for us right now, but it’s still early. Just gotta hang in there.

KI Con > Evo.

Your right, most of the people competing probably wont even donate. I could care less about EVO. If they think A 15 year old game, KOF, and Blaze Blue is more popular than KI…I just dont want to support EVO.

Where does this money go? Where the Kilgore Community fund?

When I see that the top 16 players that will actually benifit from possibly placing at EVO donate…then Ill think about it. If they dont want to support heir own game… then why should I?

2 Likes

That’s not what I see on Twitter…

3 Likes

we’re down close to $1,000. this gonna be ugly

Go for the marathon, not the sprint.

6 Likes

Ill believe it when I see it. Hopefully Im wrong. And that doesnt include my friends here. the competitors that frequent here…I trust. Its the rest of them that dont come here and are the problem with the FB group.
But anyway… I donated with Kilgore, terror skins, Gold skins, Ki gold. Im done.

Yeah. I’m thinking about giving 50, but that is a drop in the bucket. MvC has the most donators, but still Pokken is number 1.

Man, Pokken is SO boring to watch, if that wins…

Honestly, I really hope the devs consider adding the Kilgore fund to this donation. Could less money for other tournaments in exchange for KI Sunday at EVO worth it? Not sure, but we should give it some thought.

I’d watch it as long as someone plays Gardevoir :slight_smile:

Not sure if they’d do that though. Seems to go against the spirit of this contest. Still though, I want KI in so bad that I’d be eternally grateful, and STILL give the $50.

From a previous post, I don’t believe corporations are allowed to donate to this. That would mean that the Kilgore money is not allowed to be supplemented to this fund.

Aye, they said corporations were not eligible to donate. I also agree with the sentiment that Pokken is boring to watch, that said I don’t completely understand how that game works and it’s typically the case that the games I don’t have a deeper understanding of are boring to watch.

I think it’s really lame that UMVC3 is a choice in this.

Not sure about the $5 that were going towards tournaments but who knows.

at least you have a choice in deciding to drop money into this, i dont lol. this came at the worst possible time for me! ive seen pokken, and ive seen the smash games. its just fox vs fox all damn day and its so boring. pokken, i cant get into, and sure as helll cant get hype with smash U. oh well, whatever. if i can scrounge up money im gonna do it but i have iron maiden tickets to buy so yeah…FML

We all have a choice, Lol! $50 is a lot for me, especially since with this particular site there is like an $8 processing fee. I was just going to give $5 before, but that would be kind of meaningless here.