Vergil as guest characteur for ki

Im a great ki fan and devil may cry
And my dream is to see vergil make a enterance in ki i know everybody is scarred of him because of Marvel vs capom but there is no need for that in Killer instinct if he joins the battle the devs will balance him out and also rash a unserious character now its time for a serious one. Ps i like rash dont get me wrong

1 Like

no. devil may cry is up there in my favorite games ever but vergil doesnt fit. he would look incredibly out of place.

I think he fits in bro and its a dream and the devs even mentioned it in the Riptor stream i asked and they said that it was cool idea and that he maybe comes

1 Like

This guy and his don’t fit quotes smh

As cool as it would be I would support it 100% but they would have to really buy a license to use him which is probably not a good choice atm I think there going to go with exclusive guest just because it’s less demanding ya know

1 Like

thats the ■■■■■■■ problem with guest characters. you either throw away the style and grab anyone or you take into account the style and pick selectively and carefully.

Microsoft has a good connection with capcom so if we hope it may happen

We would have a better chance of getting Virgil from Halo 3: ODST.

3 Likes

Yes but he isnt as awsome as The real vergil

You want Helm Breaker to break another game

Wasn’t he already in Marvel vs. Capcom 3, though? Or was that Dante? Either way, I don’t think I’ve ever seen a guess character appear in 2 completely separate fighting game franchises where at least 1 wasn’t already their own.

No it’s not going to happen lol

Not going to lie, Sgt Johnson would be dope as a KI character. If his moves were a tiny bit similar to stiker from MK9 he would be legit.

I never thought of that but you’re right. He’s got so much personality. XD

People already worried the game is turning into Marvel since season 2 launch.

Cool idea, won’t happen thou

I didn’t even know who Vergil was till this thread was created. This would really be an odd choice.

I could understand a Halo character. There is a second Halo game coming out on the Xbone already. GoW will have two out in less than 2 years. I could see that happening too.

Vergil will join Ki;)

Ah oh I made this nerd angry he might hack my KI game :sob::sob::sob::sob:

No sorry dreams crushed