Venom movie (Trailer is here!)

True, I understand your point. I’m kinda glad it didn’t spoil anything, because trailers seem to do that nowadays. I feel like I know the entire plot of a movie and such just by seeing the trailer.

1 Like

Well they didn’t show much (kind of a rare thing even in teasers nowadays) but I am interested in the movie now. Considering how much darker it seems to be I wonder if Spiderman will make an appearance of any kind, or if it’s anyone other than Venom himself.

Let’s summarize it like this:

There is nothing in this trailer which makes me more ansious to see this movie

And since this is the sole objective of a trailer(build Hype), this trailer fails

The sole objective of a teaser trailer is to tease you into wanting more.I would say this trailer did exactly what it was intended to do.

Actually, no

Deadpool 2’s teaser worked. Always wanted more after them. Even watched Deadpool again after some of them(love the movie)

When I see a teaser of a movie I like, I go to read more stuff. Infinity war teaser? Let’s see who is involved. Which people is working on this movie? What do we know for now?

After Venom’s teaser… I was all “meh”, an continued watching TV.

A teaser can be short, but has to offer me SOMETHING

Symbiote in a can / Tom Hardy screaming / Tom Hardy riding a bike = it’s not SOMETHING, it’s barely anything

1 Like

We can agree to disagree then because I thought this teaser was fine.Not every teaser is going to give you enough I suppose.

1 Like

Yeah. It would be enough with one full shot of Venom, at least for me

1 Like

I’m sure we get that full shot during the official trailer which I’m sure will show a lot more :grinning:

1 Like

Of course!

What seems super weird to me is going with a teaser which is super long(for a teaser)

They could made, dunno…

*Black screen, Tom Hardy speaking

I had(generic talking, job family, whatever he lost)
*Flashes of Eddie’s life, maybe getting fired or something like that

Until he ruined everything
*Spiderman flashes

But now…
*Symbiote flash

I…
*voice changes, becomes Venom’s voice
Nooooo…
WE… ARE… VENOM!!!
*One shot of Venom full body

You could do this in… like 10-20 seconds, and would be more hype than what we got

At least IMO

I certainly wouldn’t have objected to any of that.If they really wanted to tease us,they could have possibly included a glimpse of Spider Man in it too.I mean he has to have SOME type of cameo in this,no?Or is that just wishful thinking on my part?

venom movie is in a different universe. there is no spider man, sooo does that mean venom wont have his chest logo? he got the logo because the symbiote possessed peter parker first before eddie brock

There’s nothing in that trailer that leaves me wanting more. It looked generic and boring to me.

According to Wikipedia:

“After various iterations, production began in March 2017, beginning a new shared universe featuring the Marvel characters to which Sony possessed the film rights, though Sony also intends for the film to share the world of Spider-Man: Homecoming, which is set in the MCU after a deal between Sony and Marvel Studios.”

BTW, it seems that Woody Harrelson is going to be in the movie.

I’m ALL IN about him being Carnage

I can’t imagine what will Woody Harrelson as Carnage like in live action movie. I prefer Jackie Earle Haley over him because Jackie in Watchmen movie reminded me of Cletus Kasady. He looks almost exactly like him, I like it. But I won’t judge Woody as Carnage (If he playing Carnage) before movie coming out. I really hope Carnage’s design based on comic book than new lame design like Deadpool in Wolverine Origins, Jared Leto’s Joker and others. I am excited and worrying about Venom movie.