Vampyr!

I’ve only gotten up to Chapter 3, but it seems the vast majority of the dialogue is optional questions or side-quests. The storyline and characters are definitely the biggest strength of the game, so it makes sense that they are the central pillar of its systems.

I’m enjoying the game a more than I thought I would given the reviews. Combat feels mediocre despite some interesting ideas behind its mechanics, but the way everything comes together is oddly compelling and original.

-shrug-
That’s their own fault for expecting it to be something it is not.

Not really… it is what it is… some ppl like things and some dont. Not sure why your kind of being a stubborn ■■■■■■ about someone else opinon.

There’s no need to be unnecessarily rude.

My point is, if they expected the game to be a certain way when it is indeed not, then it is their fault for being misinformed. The devs never alluded for the game to be anything different than what it is.

If they don’t like the game for what it is, then fair enough. But saying that the game isn’t what they expected it to be, and then blame the devs for it, that’s ignorance on their part.

ONly one being rude is you… you keep replying as if my opinion or others isnt their own. No where did nayone say blame the devs. I just said that I get bored and impatient with the 20 questions per dialouge tree. And that others are stating the same thing. No need fro you to defend the devs. I like the game…I preorreded it and picked it up at midnight launch. Ive played it every day since last monday…Im notbashing the game…just making an observation of what I feel is the weak point of the game. If you dont agree then fine but you dont have to keep responding as if others are wrong.

Thing is, you want the game to be something that it isn’t and never was going to be, and because of that you seem to be disappointed with the game. Which is like being disappointed that a chocolate cake doesn’t taste more like a cheese cake. Which is just incredibly silly and ignorant.

Whauw, so incredibly unnecessary.
Stay in your little bubble then, if you can’t handle someone telling you the truth.

No , you went from being cool for a change to back to starting arguments and calling people ignorant, silly, not your cup of tea, and trying to tell me or others what the game is about as if we dont know. You also said people are at fault for not preferring dialouge over combat.
You always do this and then play the victim when someone sets you straight.

Enough already… the game is great… IMO its too dialouge heavy… besides that its a must have game IMO

The game is indeed great.
It was always meant to be dialogue heavy though. This is a Dontnod game, the same ones who made Remember Me and Life is Strange. Those games were also dialogue heavy. That’s the kind of games they are, that is what you can expect from Dontnod.

That’s all I’ve been saying. And all of a sudden you start calling me unnecessary names.
I’m not the one with the problem here.