Update 3.6 showcase (Kilgore move list)

When you choose him as player 2 they show.

1 Like

Please do some research into the multitude of threads about why the original Thunder costume will not be recreated as it was unrealistic and offensive in its depiction of the Nez Perce tribe Thunder is from.

The subject has been gone over unto death and it has been repeatedly stated that the old costume will not exist in KI’13.

6 Likes

Wow, that Fulgore color…there’s a classic “taste” in it.

1 Like

#Kilgore in Shadow Lords

#Kilgore armored accessory set

3 Likes

I was going to type it up but I got lazy.

2 Likes

Do you have video footage of that accessories?

Let me check.

1 Like

Is kilgore unlockable?

In shadow lords.

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

4 Likes

Shadow Lord bless you.

1 Like

how did you unlock him in Shadow Lords?

a new quest?

About as hard as it would be to give a Canadian mountee hat, a 'Merica t-shirt, and a hula skirt to a hispanic character from Mexico…you know…cause it’s all from North America.
The original Thunder was the native American equivalent of that. It’s not happening. The devs said his regular outfit was pretty much the Nez Pierce equivalent to his original design, so at least we got that. And the rest isn’t half bad.

1 Like

Exactly.

Awesome! I like his move set. Its like a combo of Arbiter and Fulgore with a touch of Cinder.

Can’t wait to get a piece Kilgore!

And these…

…are really enticing me to make a Kilgore Shadow when he releases!

Regardless, it should be noted that the original Thunder was not affiliated with the Nez Perce and, given that Retro costumes tend to recreate the original characters’ visual, this should be taken into account.

Another option would have been to fashion alternate costumes after different existing tribes, including the Pawnee (after which the original Thunder was likely modeled, given the fact that Pawnee warriors were featured in “Dances with Wolves” which was released shortly before KI was made). This would not only remain socially and culturally respectful, it would also bring Thunder’s look closer to his original counterpart.

Nonetheless, it was a decision made by the developers. We still have an optional mohawk as one of his accessories. Unfortunately we can’t currently mix retro accessories with non-retro costumes, which makes it difficult to emulate Thunder’s original look.

10 Likes

I love the accessory options kilgore’s got so far, looks promising!

PLEASE let there be a manga/anime/Giant Robot style head accessory set!

Hey @Delriach, is it a Gundam?