Undertale

Graphics are indeed not everything, and Undertale is a great example of this.
I just think it would be cool if it ALSO had good graphics.

1 Like

I would love to see Toby Fox’s take on what the characters would look and move like in 3D. Seeing fan-art and plastic models just doesnt feel like enough.

Oh, I wouldn’t want it in 3D. Being a 2D RPG works for it. Better spritework would’ve been cool though.

oh, yeah yeah yeah
 i DONT want the game to be in 3d. I just want to see what the characters would look like.

Fair enough. :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s mainly due to it being Toby’s key song for his work.
I recall it debuting in that Halloween Earthbound/Mother hack.

On topic of Undertale, fantastic game. Didn’t care for it at first glance but while I was bored one day, I decided to pop up a TBFP video of it. There was one specific part that drew me in and made me say “I gotta play this”.

[SPOILERS]
When Frisk and Papyrus visited Undyne for the first time and Paps dived out the window.
[END SPOILER]

I hope a spin off is made at some point. It’d be a shame to have al those character’s story end after what was roughly 6 or so hours. I just want to hang out with them all again outside of the main story.

Best song? Can’t name a #1 but I love Megalovania, Hopes and Dream, and ASGORE.

haha. i dont think that is exactly how the spoiler brackets work :joy:

Ive beaten the game 3 times, and im STILL discovering cool character points. I refuse to look anything up on youtube until i have done everything i can myself.

An effort was made! :sweat_smile:
Not too savvy with my forum stuff but I guess that way of doing it will do until I bother to learn.

That’s good to hear! Wish I went that same route, I was too caught up in seeing new things that I kinda ruined the surprise for myself after Pacifist running it. Kudos to Toby for having so many options for different playthroughs.

1 Like

Just finished a gift for a friend of mine, but I bet you all will like it to :slight_smile:

3 Likes

very noice. Like San’s smile.

The best game I’ve ever watched. It really pulls the heart strings to.

Never played the game though

2 Likes