Ultimates Ultra Pack

His Ultimate is awesome.

The real problem is, a bottle of Moet to player who pulls a Supreme Victory with him in even skilled match.

1 Like

Kilgores ultimate is METAL af :smirk:

3 Likes

The slow mo part when he releases the opponent is amazing

1 Like

And just like that Kilgore has my favorite ultimate so far, Iā€™m so glad I made him one of my mains, now I canā€™t wait for this ultimate pack.

me too kilgore is just awesome ,:heart_eyes: perfection at his best, the only thing i could say is i wish maya was affraid and screamin for what would happens , but its ok for me ggs @developers

Hot damn!
Comical, yet effective.

1 Like

Bravo KI teamā€¦I canā€™t think of anything else to say, just Bravo.

2 Likes

ā€¦

I kinda amā€¦ Shhh!

1 Like

Lmao

That was cool! Much better than I thought it would be! They just keep getting better with each Ultimate. Really hoping the success of them allows for time and funds for the remaining charactersā€¦including OMEN and guests.

5 Likes

i cant wait for people to see riptors! its my favorite one in this pack. But whens orchids?

2 Likes

3 Likes

lol

1 Like

One of my favorites so far.

1 Like
4 Likes

No turret head for Kilgore?

4 Likes

Ok that was funny
It would have a tad bit funnier if Maya showed more fear but hey GJ.

Iā€™m glad thereā€™s a lot of positivity from fans regarding kilgores ultimate. Hope the devs take notice of this :smile:

2 Likes

Iā€™m not surprised. They havenā€™t created any new assets wirh any of the rest of the Ultimates, so Iā€™m not surprised they didnā€™t do any here either.
Plus his Ultimate kinda goes along with Kilgoreā€™s MvC War Machine ripoff theme. I mean look at MvC2: Iron Manā€™s Super combo is a giant laser, War Machine is rockets. In KI, Fulgoreā€™s Ultimate is a giant laser, Kilgoreā€™s is a rocket. Makes sense.

2 Likes

to be fair sadira ultimate had new animation. i have never seen shin hisako struggle and grimace like that. then there is thunders ultimate that had that split second special rash smile. it may be rare but there is previous examples. maybe the lack of struggle and or expression is a maya thing rather than a cast wide expressionless feature