Ultimates Ultra Pack

Indeed, I think it’s because of the fact that it’s just in TJ’s character to throw punches. How further can you go? maybe punching so far they go upinto the sky then land on their head which break their necks.

1 Like

Explain to me why a cyborg dinosaur is fighting a platinum ‘shadow’ :slight_smile:

I like the concept of this Ultimate but the presentation of it is pretty weak, especially compared to the last two.

1 Like

I love it so much
Hey guys watch this trick!
…oh NO! Now there’s peas all over the floors! :scream:

I hate it when food runs away : P

2 Likes

Here’s what I think would have been cool:

Or if riptor could impale the opponent with her tail, raise them into the air and burns them with her fire breath off-screen.

I know nobody usually does this, but @rukizzel can we see Riptor’s Ultimate in her cheerleader outfit? I really feel it would make the above animation be 10x better! :joy:

4 Likes

I’d just like to thank whoever made this GIF for making sure it looped perfectly. I like to imagine they’re on a trampoline :joy:

“I’m sure I’ll get him this time!..okay no THIS TIME… okay THIS TIME FOR REALZIES… damnit”

5 Likes

You can do that in a couple of weeks lol

8 Likes

The Riptor & Kilgore Ultimates are absolutely fantastic, and I couldn’t be happier with the two of 'em. So much creativity on display here for two of my KI favorites! Ace job, @developers!

-Zenek

2 Likes

Believe me, I will. :grin:

1 Like

Riptor has to miss her Ultimate and then
go to sleep???

Pathetic.

2 Likes

Woh what? Silver skin?

What is there to defend, and why are you complaining? Dude it’s a game. Try and have fun with it.

1 Like

No one’s gonna talk about this?

He didn’t say it was because they already had burning ultimates, he said it was because they wanted cinders to be more special than just simply burning his opponent.

3 Likes

These ultimate’s are not impressive at all.
No background and there not really that cool.

The game does have great graphics,
Im not trying to take that away from it.

But Riptors ultimate getting nerfed was too
much. How do you make an ultimate where
the ultimate fails, then the fighter goes to
bed? Im supposed to pay for this? LOL-

Honestly it makes sense to me. Cinder burning his opponent would be too obvious. I mean, aside from confirming your expectations of fire guy makes fire, what would be entertaining about it?

1 Like

That can’t be helped no matter what they do sorry

What are you saying?