Ultimates are here!

Looks like they will be only able to perfom during a supreme victory, I would have prefered it was like the old ones (red bar like ultras) but well… Ultimates!!!

If anything that just makes them more special and waay more epic than the over done Ultras

4 Likes

you know damn well that when jago’s ultimate comes out everybody is going to go ham with him

Lol Oh yeah! if you ever wanna show your favorite’s special, you guys better get better than gud to keep those green lifebars and get a reward for it big time!

I hope we get to see more soon, Jago’s looks cool.

Same. I hope next week they give us more details!

I just wanna say THANK YOU IG for finally doing this!!

1 Like

The ultimate looks ok, if there was anything i would change about the ultimate is the spike move with a sword spike, throw the sword follow by the mega endokuken. The perfect finish would be to walk towards the victim and pic up the sword and then perform the victory pose.

1 Like

Jago activates his Ultimate, and it begins with the usual 3 hits of his musical ultra. Then the screen goes black and jago hits the opponent with a Heavy Lasersword, followed by a 3rd Laser sword hit that launches the opponent into the air. Jago then jumps in the air to meet his opponent, and spikes them back to the ground with a fist to their face, and then begins charging an endokuken above his head which is about 5 times the size of Jago in diameter. It then gets thrown, doing about 5 hits to the opponent, who is uselessly trying to block. In the explosion, the screen goes white for about 4 seconds, and when it fades away, it reveals the opponents body on fire. Jago lands back on the ground in a puff of smoke, and strikes a forward facing pose with crossed arms.

hope that helps

3 Likes

Idk jago folding his arms and silently judging your smoldering corpse sounds like a true ultimate finisher lol.

2 Likes

agreed!

2 Likes

I have always been opposed to ultimates because of the people who kept asking for them back. It seemed like everyone was just asking for more violence in KI. I had watched some classic ultimates and no-mercies, and solidly decided that they were not cool, and should not be put in KI 2013.

But i REALLY enjoy the new Ultimates, because the devs went the CORRECT route with them. De-emphasizing the violence (and lets face it, the OBVIOUS attempt to copy MK games), and EMPHASIZING the hype.

I am very happy to see these NEW ultimates in the game, and i’m very happy that nobody has complained (so far) that they aren’t violent enough.

Good job everyone! I am now definitely on “Team Ultimates”.

3 Likes

You asusmed terribly if you assumed all of us wanted them in just for pure blood and gore. I wanted them because I wanted something more epic and satisfying than a simple super rapid punxh and kick attack. One thing you should always rmemeber is simple: things can be approached differently no matter Now for some characters, sure I can expect some small brutality but I think they can pull it off in a way where it doesn’t gross out or horrify people.

the way I see it the devs aren’t simply going the way you’d expect certain people to want it For me, they’re giving what I’ve wanted for three years and not tending to the people who don’t want me to enjoy this game even further : U

Needless to say, I’m glad the devs didn’t let those who oppose to kill the dream.

It is alive and I’m so much happier for it. And welcome to the Ultimate side >: D

In my eyes KI-2013 has finally become the perfect KI, at least for me.

5 Likes

Im sure i could dig and find all of the complaints about how Shago’s ultimate was not gorey enough, but i understand that wasnt everybodys opinion.

If i had to guess, judging by the posts on the forums, it was about 30% of people who wanted them just for the violence. But the REAL deal-sealer for me was the fact that i saw NO-ONE opposing those guys. To my knowledge, i was the only one who was saying that the violence was a bad idea.

apparently everyone is happy now, so GG to the devs for finding the perfect middle-ground.

I would of, but I was to busy fighting the people who didn’t want Ultimates and more of what we already had been getting. : >

I expect some Ultimates to not please everyone but that’s why I want to say we all dispell our expectations and just enjoying it

1 Like

Stale tuna?

3 Likes

only if we’re talking about Ultras : U

Fulgore or Kilgore needs the turret head and Glacius NEEDS to freeze someone.

Kilgore I cna see a turret head. Fulgore needs a stornger version of the devistation beam. I agree with Glacius though, let’s freeze somebody! lol

1 Like

I wonder what omen would get possibly either a possession move or aerial demonic despair that zapped them full of lightning.

1 Like