Ultimates are coming!

The first 15 are… and the rest?

I think 15 Ultimates for original characters. Not new characters…

I know. But, what about the new dudes?

I dunno. But I doubt it. :confused:

15 will keep us occupied until the rest come in the next update :slight_smile:

1 Like

We never said that.

11 Likes

Oops. I should said I think! Sorry! :frowning:

But we have 15 original characters. That’s why I had feeling they would get Ultimates too.

3 Likes

Well, technically they just said 15 characters. It’s totally up in the air who gets them.

We know 5. 10 more to go.

This is exciting Ultimates are coming. Thunder’s ultimate looks cool. Just as long as we get Fulgore and Glacius in I will be fine but the whole cast is a must and I hope will we get them!

1 Like

Great job guys! Love how you’re handling KI :heart:

Ken Lobb was always my favourite guy.

Thunder’s was AWESOME! Can’t wait to see the next one. :slight_smile:

As a Sadira main, I’m looking forward to seeing what they do with her and hope she’s in the group of 15. Also hoping that if she’s not, that she gets one down the line along with everyone else.

Thanks a TON to MS / IG and Ken Lobb for making these free! You guys are awesome, and I appreciate it. I already bought Kilgore, but if I hadn’t, he’d be in my queue for sure.

Thanks again!

S4 teaser?!

1 Like

All well and good… but but… Sadira?.. Hisako? :frowning: I hope one of them gets an Ultimate.

1 Like

first pack has only 5 :confused:

I hope glacius is one of those first 15 characters.

4 Likes

It’s gotta be a wild finisher.

1 Like

I am so happy that Tusk will get an Ultimate in first package.

Altough can someone clarify that for me, will the remaining characters not get their Ultimates, like, ever, or they will get them at later, undisclosed time?

Maybe, I would hope that all the KI cast members at least get one, but really everyone should get an Ultimate. I have a feeling they will make that work. If they do five each month we may get the the first 15 within three months. If they continue to develop Ultimates right after, we may get them sometime before the year’s out. 6 months down the line but if you ask me, it will be worth the wait. It’s only a hypothesis though.

Seems pluaisble sense so far 5 of the cast are from the first two KI games.

if she’s not I have a feeling we’ll see her get one soon enough.

an interesting point to be made. I think you guys are are going to eventually give everyone Ultimates, just for right now only 15. So in three months, assuming you’re doing five Ultimates for each month you could get all 15 down the line and three months from there eventually all characters get them perhaps?

Personall I’ll be happy so long as Cinder and Riptor and Fulgore all get one. *crossing my fingers.

I think it’s a safe bet that everyone’s going to get one. I’m glad the IG team decided to give in and give us Ultimates finally. So long as everyone gets Ultimates They can take the time they need to make sure they’re great quality.

I wonder what Spinal’s ultimate is gonna be?

assuming he’s one of the 15, who knows. But I think we’ll fine out sooner or later. Just realized, I wonder if the IG team is looking at the forums for ideas on Ultimates, or maybe they have a pretty good idea what to do with the other 10.

1 Like