Ultimate Source KI toys discussion thread: Info and news here

I was honestly considering which are the potential sales for an Omen figure. It may sell well or be an epic fail

I dont think they could make a decent Omen figure… just like Cinder will be hard to create as well

1 Like

9 inch electronic Jagos

I wonder what the electronics will be used for. “Endokuken!” shouts? Lights?

2 Likes

“Ultimate Source is proud to present the premium Omen boxed set: A highly detailed 12” resin statue with full animatronics starting at 599$ USD. Signed by Dave Lang’s gardener includes a life-sized Omen mask and papercrafted wings so you can fly to coolness at your cosplay-con of preference, and a coupon code to download the rashakuken shout as your ringtone!"

The wings are not for outdoors use, Ulimate Source is not responsible for injuries in case of flying attempts

This is a joke right? lol

It is.

For the moment.

:stuck_out_tongue:

. @UltraOdinson stopped by to make sure our sculptors are making the KI figures perfect & set for the KI World Cup! pic.twitter.com/rpiDl1UrHR

— Ultimate Source (@ultimatetoy) octubre 26, 2015
1 Like

Hey guys! We at KIC had a two part interview with Chris and Mo from Ultimate Source to discuss the figures, how they’re made, how they’re poses were selected, and so forth. A lot of great info to take in! So feel free to check them out!

Part 1: Interview With Chris Nicolella

Part 2: Interview With Mo Flint

3 Likes

1 Like

The Bruce Lee Enterbay collectible figures are fully articulated and are meant to be posed and displayed.

Why do they think all anyone caresabout is shadow jago

It’s probably the first to be released or either the only one ready for production

And your point being…?? Did I not just say this? Some are fully articulated and some are not.

1 Like

I read these a while back! Really cool stuff! Thanks for providing such cool interviews! I love hearing about stuff like that.

Don’t worry. I’m sure an Orchid and Kim Wu one will come out eventually. :grinning:

You seemed to be insinuating that full articulation didn’t matter since they would be left in the box or on display. I was pointing out that the Enterbay Bruce Lee figures were fully articulated but again not meant for child use.

When it comes to collectible figures I think you should either go full statue or fully articulated

No, I’m not insinuating anything… Im saying that they clearly stated “Some would be fully articulated due to the characters frame work and some would not”. The fact that some will not be fully articulated doesnt mean they are not worth purchasing or complaining over.
I dont think anyone here are trully going to be playing with them like a 7 year old kid. Im sure 99% of the ppl who buy them will take them out, fool around with them and then pose them on there shelf or mantle.
In the end it really doesnt matter since we should be happy we are even getting KI figures at all. SUch great ones with stage mounts as well!

2 Likes

that package is truly nice!

6 Likes

I WANT IT. Why can’t we have this now? LOL

These look great. Right now I think Sabrewulf is the only one I will get for sure. Will wait on the rest to see.