Ultimate Source Figures - Nearing Launch!

Blame your governments for import duties, not the seller. This is why people actually fly to the U.S., buy stuff and bring it home in their luggage without declaring it. You might escape notice occasionally, but if you do you’re breaking the law.

1 Like

There is supposedly a 50% discount on wave one figures right now, is it applied at checkout or do I need to enter a code?

Enter code: KIDOOD at checkout

1 Like

Are you being serious or are you joking? Lol I can’t tell.

serious. It’s a maximilian thing.

It really worked, lol thanks guys!

I need spinal and wave 2. I’m worried with bow slow things are going that wave there is getting more and more unlikely.

1 Like

I know I’m late to the party but

I got a thing and did a thing with it.

2 Likes

I know right? Got my Fulgore and Hisako fix … now I’m waiting for Spinal to get Sabre with him (gotta pay a lot extra in shipment since I’m not from the US).

1 Like

where do you put the code, I don’t see anywhere to place a code

I do not see anywhere to enter any codes, have you located it?

I think the promotion ended yesterday :frowning:

I tried to do one just now to I could try to explain where the enter code thing was but now I don’t see it anymore :confused:

When you go to checkout there was a little box under the total where you could enter the code but now its not there

please no

thanks for the follow up though

1 Like

Anytime dude. I am sure they will have another sale somewhere down the line though. Maybe another promo sale before wave 2 launches or something.

1 Like

Sorry man, I didn’t know about any codes :confused:

Wow just wanted to thank @UltimateToy for the crazy fast delivery! I ordered my Hisako with standard shipping when the above post was made and the figure just arrived about an hour ago. Crazy!

When can we expect spinal to be ready?!?