Tusk's Ultra!

Alrighty, so, I’ve had an idea for Tusk’s Ultra for a long time now. I’ve got a rhythm down and everything.
I’ll try to translate the musical notation into text as best I can (i.e. 1/4=quarter note)
1/4, 1/4, 1/4, 1/8 1/8 1/8 1/4, 1/4, 1/4, 1/8 1/16. -1/16 rest- 1/16 1/16 1/4, 1/4, 1/4, 1/8 1/8 1/16 1/16 1/4, 1/4, 1/4, 1/2. 1/8 1/8 1/16 1/6 1/8 1/8 1/16 1/16 1whole note.
Starts out with a few horizontal slashes, a vertical chop, a series of spins of death, into some juggles with laser sword/Hisako crouching HP style slashes, a quick recapture, some boots, ending with a series of violent Sabrewulf/Shago style cross through slashes ending in a Flash kick.

I’m sure the result may be different, and without audio this is a pain in the bum, but if @TempusChaoti or @TheKeits could work something out that’d be swell.

Well, that’s my idea. Any cool thoughts from anyone else?

I hear your enthusiasm, but I can’t picture the devs reading this and saying “OMG we’ve done his Ultra all wrong! How did we not think of this?!”

I’m sure we’ll be content with what they’ve already arranged.
Just a couple more days…

2 Likes

Yeah, if I’d made this post 6 months ago maybe. But I’m a master of last minute, too little too late ideas :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I hope for some triplets in Tusk’s Ultra like in his KI2 theme!

The Ultra is just Tusk yelling “DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!” at the opponent until they die. XD

3 Likes

Nah man. That’s the big surprise of the season. Tusk is the only character in the game with a No Mercy and that is it.

Arenf all ultras the sum Of the characters special moves combined with shadow animations- I think Kim’s starts out with 3-4 hits- her dragon dance (?) then a flurry of her main moves -

I hope Tusk has heavy hitting choral cues somewhat like
Aganos stage