Tusk retro tease

Says you…I’m hoping for a Thunder Punch He-man backpack…

Or a Tarzan with monkey
Mmmmmm

Wait a second…

I’ve seen that snake tattoo

http://gamingmemoirs.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Vega-Street-Fighter.jpg

2 Likes

It’s just a coincidence… the original Tusk design had a snake tattoo as well.

I really just think snake tattoos on fighting game characters was just a trend back in the 90s

1 Like

Mmm… snake tattoos… on buff boys… <3

I know…I was playin around…

I’m pretty sure that’s actually a dragon on tusk

I believe it might be the Jormundgandr or the Midgardsormr from Norse mythology.

1 Like

Ah yes . Looks about right
I can’t believe how good his classic costume looks . All along I was afraid his wouldn’t turn out good at all . Because I figured it’d be hard to bring his KI 2 look to a modern day game , and it not look completely ridiculous. I don’t wanna jump the gun too much , but I think that might just be my favorite retro in the whole game.

Moonlight or whomever will still probably hate it because his bracers don’t have enough straps on them or something…

Ah…I see…

You do know on the internet you have to spell that kind of stuff out to people. Internet people take things waaaay to seriously, & text is a horrible way of conveying intent. :wink:

Tusks legs are legendary even in 1995

1 Like

DAH! Indeed. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

He looks exactly how Alex should’ve looked like in SFV lol.

Lol

Youre right- he said he should have black hands

LEGendary.

1 Like

IG dis me on numerous things with s3 (modern tusk, purple shadows, 3 stages…) but This retro, Though, is DAYUM awesome.

Hope I’m not repeating myself but I’d love to see Game of Thrones and Spartacus/300 kind of costume sets for Tusk

1 Like