Tusk retro costume gameplay!

He’s mad that the female characters’ retros don’t show thongs like they did in their original game iterations, but Tusk is in a loincloth, though he isn’t showing anything which the female characters would’ve showed.

It’s not hypocrisy or double standards, as they are all covering up their naughty bits. Even Tusk. Even if he states otherwise. But he’s wrong. But he doesn’t care, because he’s salty.

4 Likes

Which is why he’s complaining, 'cause to him, KI isn’t a titty game like SFV is. LMAO.

Tusk’s retro still makes sense (being a barbarian and all), Kim Wu’s classic appearance was a hot garbage fire and I’m glad they changed it up a little for S3.

I understand that but my point was he i done with it now because of Tusk who is a barbarian without even mentioning Maya who is more revealing than Tusk seeing as how her victory screen is a close up to her legs and butt lol. Atleast Tusk has gauntlets LOL.

1 Like

No, that’s a fair point.

The only major change I saw with Maya’s retro is that she doesn’t have the underboob anymore, but overall it’s still pretty close to her original appearance. Which, yeah, was more revealing than Kim Wu’s.

Personally, I think Tusk’s retro looks really awkward when grafted over the new model (which is my big issue with Retro Orchid), and he needs slightly messier looking hair, because hello fivehead! Unless the accessories are solid, I probably won’t use it.

1 Like

Maya still is one of my secondary characters but she used to be my main, that being said I am glad no more underboob I wouldn’t be able to take her serious lol.

On topic though personally, idk if you saw the most recent stream from IG with Jebailey, I think Tusk’s retro is the best in the game imo hands down. Maybe not his base retro which I still have no issues with all of his retro accessories are amazing if you ask me. I was always planning on maining Tusk but my plan for S3 launch was use all 4 new characters evenly but now I am using Tusk exclusively until I unlock all of his stuff because I just love the accessories they made for his regular and reteo outfits.

If you haven’t seen the stream I suggest looking up Iron Galaxys Twitch channels archives because they are great imo.

2 Likes

When did they show off tusks accessories ? I thought that was gonna be on Monday.

Here @DiGiJUL3S

7 Likes

Oh wow , thanks a lot man . I really appreciate that.

1 Like

when he mentioned tusks belt having his name on it, I thought to myself “how lovely would it be if we could ZOOM IN and see it!” cough cough

2 Likes

Oh wow … I’m sorry . And of course this is just my personal opinion. But those tusk colors and accessories are absolutely terrible… some of the retro colors are decent . And the gladiator and primal accessories are decent . But just about everything else to me was awful … The default tusk colors are really bad . And the classic tusk green skin and the retro color 7 blue skin are mind boggling …Like I’ve said before . Tusk is my favorite KI character and they did a great job brining him back , and for his retro , I think it’s the best in the game. The colors and accessories are just not for me at all though .

I’m willing to bet that if Tusk was a female barbarian. That loincloth would be a lot longer, or have a shorts underneath.

2 Likes

You are entitled to your opinion, I also love Tusk he is probably my favorite character so far and I absolutely love all his accessories although I agree sime colors are terrible but I think all characters have atleast one color that is terrible.

Another nitpick is I hate that in his valhalla armor he still has the hean shorts… looks terrible.

everything on point except for the gearpunk set

It isn’t and it doesn’t.

4 Likes

You should show her other retro costume with the hooker mini skirt it is even shorter lol

1 Like

11 Likes

Dude where is the stream? Did they even announce it? I can’t find it on twitch :frowning:

Dude, his face looked CREEPY on the win animation. That, and his attire is cool. But SEXIST.

tusks retro sword looks a bit short. i hope the hitbox remains the same like arbiter’s retro.