Tusk Live Stream - March 4th 7pm CST

On the stream I thought he said ICE KINGDOM. That’s a cooler name. Change it to Ice Kingdom!

1 Like

Eh I like haven. It gives a “ye ole” feeling

Same here. I like Ice Kingdom too, but Haven seems more appropriate.

I keep watching the trailer, and I think Tusk’s “Eons have tempered my blade” line ought to be replaced with a less-shouty “I am the watchman of the gods.”

Really epic line.

4 Likes

what is an unused vampire???

It’s been leaked that in KI2 there was supposed to be a vampire character, however, I believe it has been confirmed to be fake.

So that’s what he means with “unused vampire”.

2 Likes

I am guessing you mean his look and story, cause his game play he hits like monster.

I thought the devs were not hot on Eyedol, not Gargos. I’ve come around a little bit on the inclusion of Eyedol. It has to be done right though, because their game plays were very simular in their respective games. So one of them would need a “re-work” if they will bring both of them in.

Okay…I’ve seen a lot of people asking about the “unused” vampire, and that makes a little more sense as to what they are referring to.

Yeah, I just want an awesome male Vampire character. Doesn’t need to be based on what they maybe had in mind for KI2, other than the Vampire part, obviously.

I think it would fit right in. We have a werewulf, a ghost girl. I think it be cool if the vampire would get certain buffs from command grabs. Like slight speed or power boost or power drain. Maybe they could steal instinct or meter but be much more difficult so not the same issues as spinal.

3 Likes

https://tcrf.net/Killer_Instinct_2#Character_Listings

There’s unused vampire in characters list. But he didn’t make it in KI2/GOLD because Rare team were save him for KI3. But MS buy Rare…

That’s why I really want they bring unused vampire back in S3! Unused vampire is very important!

1 Like

What if the vampire gained a blood meter? Can’t it drain someone’s health?

Oh wait! One big glitch: no blood from Spinal, Fulgore, Kan-Ra, Omen, Aganos & Hisako.

1 Like

I am indeed. His gameplay is cool, but i dont like way IG adapt the char.

Shadow energy? Life/soul energy.

Can the vampire feed on that too?

He should just be a new character all together, like a Celtic Warrior with a Scottish accent or something.

Some can

Double Helix didn’t like Gargos. IG is opposed to Eyedol. And I definitely agree that they need different playstyles; while I have no idea how Gargos is going to be reimagined, we’ve been going over gameplay ideas over on About Eyedol’s design and the struggle to redesign him.

Actually more like they were too busy doing something else.

Anyway so long as the vampire isn’t some human with fangs I wouldn’t mind.

I’d rather it did and can transform into a vampiric monster in instinct mode.

1 Like

tat’s just means two compeltey different character models, each with its own animation set. considerin the time IG would need I don’t even think such a thing would be possible.

Just saying there’s a tad too many vampires that have nothing really amazing about them in media as it is. Only difference between them and a human is their fangs and I’d of personally would rather categorize them as human fighters simply because of such. But that isn’t to say all of them are dull, Dimitiri and slayer are the only “human” vampires that actually were done well despite their appearance. plus it’s a bit pointless to me to have it become something really awesome looking, only for it to last for a hand-full of seconds.

However before I get too far off in a tangent I’m not sayig they ahev to look completely inhuman either.

I’d personally much rather a decent blend between man and monster in the creature’s appearance, worse case scenario, let the human fangs be a retro if need be.

Even something as simple as a head change will work.