Tusk Concepts By Joss - Updated!

Hello
I think this is more to Street Fighter’s Vega or Siegfried of Soul Calibur than for a Tusk!
But that’s my opinion and I respect your, I think the Tusk have to be a tough guy

2 Likes

Why do so many want Tusk to be “El Tusko” the bull fighter?

3 Likes

This.

I don’t want Tusk to be hipster or skinny person.

3 Likes

I agree, I think the Tusk must be tough guy, not stupid. but a wild warrior. after all it needs muscles and a lot of anger to fight Gargos.

4 Likes

I always agree with you! I think Tusk should had curse mark tattoo on his back by Gargos. That’s why Tusk want to kill him. That would awesome rival!

2 Likes

i just saw long hair a blade and bare feet- didn’t know this translated into bullfighter or his waist size.

2 Likes

Well the long blonde hair is a must, but that sword is tiny and Tusk is supposed to be taller and more muscular than Thunder.
I understand that it’s not a pic of Tusk though. Just a reference for ideas.

3 Likes

that’s right!! so I drew him with scars on his face, a mark , Gargos did it, and not only, it also wiped out with the clan Tusk, killed friends, maybe family , and now he needs something more than revenge. He needs prevent this from happening with the rest of the world. So he has this fury, he must kill Gargos.

2 Likes

His curse make him become immortal! If there Gargos final boss in S3 story mode and Tusk should fight with him. When you defeat Gargos, then Gargos get behead by Tusk like KI2 ending!
What do you think?

2 Likes

Hey!
Sorry for not having understood your intention, Dont worry! we are all in the same boat! :wink:

1 Like

I like this:

and this:

there’s a reason why I choose this to become my first and only tatoo (it’s 15 years old and I never got it re-inked so it looks bad now)
http://imgur.com/BAVyHng

I have to lose weight I know lol

4 Likes

I grew up drawing because of Conan magazines!! :grinning:

2 Likes

About your new concept;

"Well, I have a good memory and I remember he said something about “A
survivor, aleut, people from north, arctic, ancient russians or
Siberians tattooed, toothed sword shaped harpoon " also I remember some
people do not like it. criticized for being an eskimo Tusk. But it was
just a personal idea, explained Adam isgreen.
Anyway!! My concept based on this idea is almost ready and still bring this week”

What you imagined? a native Aleut-Eskimo-survivor or a outsider survivor ?
what the people here think better? a native or a outsider?

2 Likes

Yeah I remember that. He got instant harsh feedback on the Eskimo idea. It made me kinda sad. Not that I was a fan of Eskimo Tusk, but one of the Devs comes around to banter with us and he gets chased off.

Having participated in many various forums, I can say it’s a rare thing to have developer interaction. It’s something I really value in this forum.

2 Likes

Wait… Adam did say that? They want Tusk as Eskimo?! No, I don’t like that idea. Tusk is barbarian.

3 Likes

eskimo in culture or eskimo in theory

2 Likes

I think it was like joss said! Adam Isgreen was only participating in the forum. he exposed the personal idea of him as he imagined the Tusk .
From what I remember of the text, i think he was talking about a kind of Native / Eskimo / Aleut / survivor really.
so I had some repercussion, many do not like it. most everything is possible.

1 Like

Yeah, I think it was in the old forum. Poor Adam.
Even people who said not to worry about it got shouted down with “Don’t worry?! Are you going to be so calm when Tusk is presented to us as an Eskimo with a harpoon sword?!”

2 Likes

(Sigh) they will ruin Tusk… Eskimo never had blonde hair, that’s mean they changed Tusk… : (

2 Likes

No, Adam swore it wasn’t official, and that he was just brainstorming out loud. Based on the reaction he got, I don’t imagine they’ll go that direction. I’m not worried.

3 Likes