It’s d-i-c-k-killing time
You’re gonna kill my d-i-c-k?
Time to kill some d-i-c-k-s
It’s a d-i-c-k-killing party
Here lies Waggleton P. Tallylicker
I’ll kill your d-i-c-k

1 Like

Rash is top tier thicc :ok_hand:

Thank you so much for posting about the Tool album.

2 Likes

You monster

1 Like

My bum is on the cheese, my bum is on the cheese. If I get lucky, I’ll get a disease :laughing:

1 Like

If u like dem old Halo games so much why don’t u go play dem? HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUHEUHEUHEUE!

Roy is NOT my boi >:U should of stayed in melee!

I wish I had a cna of raid everytime I fought Sadira.

I think it’s funny when people act “uber hardcore” when they throw out opinions and insult anyone who disagrees with them. especially when using names to demean them or challenge their level of non-whimpiness. They look like angsty teenagers.

Have you guys seen Marth? that jerk owes me money!

Apologist is a term used by people who do not have any good argument outside of just lashing at people.

1 Like

Bubblegum

lol you’re welcome. im gonna install a flux capacitor into my car so i can go into the future to find out when it releases. BRB

Bubblegum Crisis
Bubblegum Crisis 2040

Great Cornholio
Holy Cornholio
Bungholio, Lord of the Harvest

A Perfect Circle was good. Puscifer had a solid album in Conditions of My Parole. Can’t say I really enjoyed their new ablum though.

Man, a new Tool album would be great though… I know others will disagree and prefer Anima or Lateralus, perhaps even Undertow, but for me, they’re one of the few bands I can honestly say that I’ve liked each album more than the one that preceded it. They just seemed to get better and better.

1 Like

Pop!

1 Like

Impressive, most impressive

The beginning of eternity, the end of time and space, the beginning of every end and the end of every race…

1 Like

May the Force be with you, always

Click the button below for a FREE $25 Xbox digital gift card!

3 Likes

Jago and Sadira are bona-fide ninjas. There, I said it :wink: