Tried everything,cant cope with this game.Online is 100% unfriendly

Were going to do that soon

I’ll be happy to fight you, I have salty matches or even entire sessions where I feel like I’m getting nowhere against frustrating players. Will be happy to vent with you and fight/train. Add me - gt is the same as my forum name.

Cannot be repeated enough, but practicing and looking into common mixups from opponents/characters through replay, and mimicking these same scenarios in practice is how you get better.

This is just in general, as I’m guilty of it as well, but stop expecting that doing what you did before vs. one opponent and the same character will work again. Adapting on the fly is expected in fighting games. If you lose to a mixup and a scenario comes up where you face the same opponent and character or new opponent with the same mix up, who’s fault is it if you get hit by the same mix up?

Yours

Knowing is half the battle. How you adjust/apply fully effective punishes is on you as a player.

2 Likes

You know, for all that writing I did in that 1 post above (reply #11), I only had 1 edit. I’m impressed! LOL! :smiley:

i am online incase you want to try some :slight_smile: