Training Partner/Coach

I started playing early season 2 and didn’t get serious until the last few months of it. I managed to climb my way into Killer and was pretty okay. I then stopped playing for various reasons (mkx new netkode hype) and started back up at season 3s launch. I am complete garbage now and can barely pull my way through Bronze, full of former killers. It’s clear I need some help and randos online aren’t the best option most of the time. So can anyone give me a hand at stepping up my KI game overall? I’d appreciate a consistent coach or partner to play with a few times a week.

I currently play Cinder and Fulgore. I’m learning Glacius and want to pick up Arbiter and/or Shago. I also need to relearn Kan-Ra properly but that’s a backburner project.

Look up @GalacticGeek he’s willing to help very nice no salt involved either.

1 Like

In the forums search bar type in Killer Instinct Academy. On that thread there are plenty of ppl to help.

Ill look him up, thanks

Will do, appreciate it.

Hi! I hear somebody’s looking for me? :stuck_out_tongue:

Sure am. I’m looking for a general training to relearn a lot KI fundamentals. I have it down in theory but I need practice in a good environment. So not ranked or player match essentially

1 Like

Well, since there is no online training mode, I do all of my training sessions via exhibition. I’m avalialbe after 3 p.m. eastern on weekdays and mostly all day throughout the weekends. :wink:

1 Like

Cool, I’m assuming your GT is the same as your name here

Kind of… Put a space in between the words, like so:
GalacticGeek = Galactic Geek
:wink:

2 Likes

Do you do mic while playing or messages?

I usually use party chat, and I prefer Kinect over mic due to my hearing aids that I wear, but I can do either - your preference.

Here you go!