To celebrate the official release of Shadow Lords, I made this wallpaper! (SPOILERS PROBABLY)

#SPOILERS! What you are about to see COULD POSSIBLY spoil some Shadow Lords-related stuff. Take a look at your own risk if you have played the mode or not!

CLICK ME IF YOU DARE!

Da-da-daah! Here’s a very special wallpaper I made just in time for the official release date of KI Definitive Edition and Shadow Lords mode! Took me several days to complete but it was worth it! Hope you like it folks! Use it whatever you want it as, I already used it as my desktop wallpaper! Until then. FIGHT ON! :sunglasses:

18 Likes

Looks great! Mind if I share it on Twitter later today? You have a Twitter handle to tag you with?

2 Likes

Oh goodie, first real look at guest Mimic colors. Sorta.

1 Like

I really like the image, although it took me a while to find Eydol. Ever since I did, though, I unfortunately can’t unsee his big belly right over the KI logo… :frowning:

WOW! thats awesome! I cant wait to use this on the home screen! Thanks

1 Like

really nice. Request: Can you do retro Gargos Vs retro Eyedol wallpaper?

HOLY COW!

I wish I can give you my double likes!

1 Like

Sure thing! It would be highly appreciative for me! :smiley:

https://twitter.com/UltraZeroX27

How’d you get the artwork for this?

Awesome, rad, and gnarly KI wallpaper man! :smiley: :grinning:

1 Like

this is amazing

1 Like

BOOM

1 Like

So what’s the spoiler? I really don’t see anything that would be spoiled in there.

You can see Eagle behind Gargos in that wallpaper…

kappa

where?

1 Like

Made you look! :yum:

1 Like

I do like how Aganos is clearly larger than everyone else around him (as he should be).

2 Likes

-Jago, TJ, and Rash are at the front of the crowds

-First characters of each season

A E S T H E T I C

Definitely using this on the home screen. Nice work bro.

2 Likes

Oh man, I never realized that when I was making the wallpaper! :open_mouth:

You can say that was a KILLER coincidence…:wink:

1 Like