To arms! Maximilian's call for a new KI

I’m thrilled by this campaign. It’s so amazing to see all this enthusiasm and love for the game. I play it almost every day and I’ll be online tonight for sure. Fight on, everyone.

5 Likes

Cursed baseball game! Shakes fist to the sky! :joy_cat:

1 Like

I know right! I don’t even like sports. The only fun thing about going is the food and I’m on a diet!

1 Like

I know how you feel… When I was a kid, I was dragged to softball games… Then I got nominated to batboy… After that I hid in the mini arcade I played Mrs. Pac-Man. :joy_cat:

1 Like

This stadium doesn’t even have anything like that. God I wish Arcades were more common. I’m so bored!

I knew you would be here to bring this down and be negative about it. BINGO!

So for all that are down with this… Ill be on tonight playing and watching MAX…Im on right now and already back in the swing of things…like riding a bike!!! Watch out for this “URMEN!” LOLOL

@R1stormrider @WandaMaximoff @KevBones10 @xSkeletalx @BigBadAndy @DoobyDude23
LETS GOOO!!! " Max’s theme song playing"

1 Like

Dude. That was not called for. I just don’t see the need for a campaign like this when the amount of silence we’ve had is far from abnormal.

Lighten up Fall - that wasn’t necessary.

Enjoy the time with your family @CausingThought6 - seems weird, but a lot of those things we kinda hated doing wind up being really fond memories as we get older. I live 12,000 miles from my folks right now, and would love to be able to go do something I “kinda sorta hated” with them sometimes :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Back from the game. Meh.

Even if I can’t play online, I’m gonna pop on and play a few matches. I just want to.

1 Like

The Max Twitch stream is awesome right now! Keits is on there… everyone is there! Come one guys join in!!!

6 Likes

I would 100% be online tonight if I was home. While people might choose an inappropriate phrase now and then I think showing visible and vocal support for KI and a future KI is terrific.

2 Likes

I’m here to watch. Nice to see a decent Twitch chat for once, so much hype in there right now.

3 Likes

Ok. I know these are next to impossible. But I would love to see Donkey Kong and Kratos in Killer Instinct.

Yes! It feels like the old days! Also cool to see pics on Twitter from the KI Cup with lots of us from the forums in the pics. Good times! I played for a couple hours… had a great start but then my fight stick started shorting out, saying disconnected, mid fight several several times… caused me to loose af ew matches so that wasnt fun lol… so Im done for the night but still watching the stream…but Im moving on to playing Sekiro. I probably need to clean some of the dust off my fight stick and out fo the inside lol

3 Likes

It was nice to see everyone talking about how awesome Killer Instinct is and play the game again after Max posted video about Microsoft should bring back Killer Instinct. It made me so happy. Of course, KI didn’t die but I honestly think it’s time that we need new KI sequel for Xbox Project Scarlett since next Xbox console they just announced at E3 this year. I would be very very very happy if Microsoft finally revealed new KI sequel next year we’ve been waiting. But one thing that makes me worrying is will Iron Galaxy work on Killer Instinct again? Or other game studio are going to make new KI sequel? That is what makes me worry.

4 Likes

i think iron galaxy should do it, they did an amazing job

9 Likes

Yeah, I honestly would like to see what they would come up with when they’re not having to pick up where another dev team left off and having to find work-arounds to do things the original team never programmed the game to.

You know what I think would rule? If the game was a sort of… new game/port hybrid. New engine with some new programming tricks, but every character and stage from the last game just straight up ported in. All available from the start, expanding on it with seasons of brand new content.

Also, I know we all really want them to focus on a new KI. But I think Iron Galaxy would make a kickass TMNT Fighter.

Hope you all enjoyed Max’s stream. Was fun to play everyone :slight_smile:

7 Likes