Time to Evolve. Initiate Pinnacle Response!

ARIA’s ending… her last words before the credits.

What does everyone think it means? Pinnacle Response?

I’m going to take a guess based on logic, and reasonable plot devices, and say that Pinnacle Responds will be her Ultra Tech Tower turning into a giant MegaZord-ish robot, that will then fight a Godzilla sized Gragos, and then after beating him teach us lesson on why bullying is bad.

Thoughts? Agreements? Slanders and Lies?

2 Likes

Hmm… well the Pinnacle seems to be amply weaponized, so I don’t necessarily think it needs to turn into a mech to get its point across. Not to mention what that would do to Ultratech’s public opinion.

Also… can you imagine the cost of insurance for a Mech? Geico just shifted in its chair a little.

1 Like

Ultratech probably has stock in Geico in the KI universe lol.

But seriously I wonder what it means? Perhaps the Pinnacle is weaponized, but what would that have to do with Evolving?

Maybe the Pinnacle evolves people??? Or maybe ARIA just gave up on evolution and is handing out guns to everyone lol

2 Likes

Total speculation here… but perhaps it has something to do with humanity being prone to major strides in society when faced with catastrophic events. Perhaps ARIA believes the best way to wake us up is to shake us up?

2 Likes

Interesting… so maybe she opened the Portal for Gargos just so she could give humanity a catastrophe big enough to force us to adapt, kinda like WWI and WWII. Technology grew leaps and bounds due to those two wars.

Pinnacle response could be something to simply edge humanity in the direction of survival. Like a Twinkie at the end of a spiked and barbed tunnel… man now I’m hungry for Twinkies…

2 Likes

We could also speculate that the Gargos incident was orchestrated in part, or at the very least allowed to happen, so that Ultratech can save us pitiful humans from Gargos and restore Ultratech’s public image… so that we are eased into whatever insane plan ARIA has for humanity, lulled by the trust in Ultratech that was established by their having saved us.

2 Likes

Oooh! Conspiracy and Sinister motives by an insane robot woman and her billions dollar corporation! Love it!

2 Likes

Honestly I hope that’s the case, and by the time Killer Instinct 2 or season 4 comes out ARIA is like President of the United States or somehing due to her shenanigans. That would royally upset Orchid and Combo!

Random White House Aid:
“But Miss’s President! Universal healthcare will help everyone more then surgically grafting shotguns to every man, woman, and child’s knees!”

President ARIA:
(( KNEE SHOTGUN TO THE FACE! ))

2 Likes

Right?! Imagine doing all of that hard, dangerous work to bring them to their knees, only to watch a world bow down in unison to Ultratech.

I’d be one salty rebel.

2 Likes

If history has taught me anything, it’s rebels generally only come salted! lol

2 Likes

The Pinnacle is actually Metroplex from the Transformers series being controlled by Ultratech. People say I’m crazy but I’ll prove them wrong someday.

2 Likes

And on that day, they’ll pay! They’ll all pay!! And then we’ll rule the world… FOREVER!

I wonder if ARIA and Megatron would get along???

1 Like

Ehhhh something tells me that ARIA will want all the fame, all of it.

2 Likes

She needs a Starcream colour palette. That’d be hotness. :blush:

1 Like

INB4 someone makes an “I live for the applause” ARIA Meme

1 Like

A crown and a cape too, just like in the 1986 animated movie. lol

1 Like

This explains so much, like the reason the music plays when two characters fight. It’s actually Soundwave playing the background and keeps cutting the music forward or backwards during the fight. It makes all sense now.

2 Likes

Lol. Lady GaGa would be jealous.

In truth Pinnacle Response is just ARIA stealing fanboys from other celebrities… then creating a true catastrophe by releasing said army of rabbies induced fandoys upon an unsuspecting populace! Diabolical!

#transformerswereaninsidejob

3 Likes

We’ll always remember where we were when the Transformers took over KI…

2 Likes