Time to Evolve - Aria Tech Thread

Utilize this thread to showcase the tech our AI unit has learned during her battle simulations.

1 Like

Well you can juggle a sweep into a hard knock down and dash forward,call in a bass drone,jump over the opponent,and get a free mixup. I call it the Geoff the Infil Vortex.

There are a lot of things you can do after explosive arc ender. I’m still trying to find more setups.

(Booster Body)

Combo - Explosive Arc Ender - sweep (grenades will juggle) - dash forward - bass assist - jump over or stay over for crossup/fake crossup.

Combo - Explosive Arc Ender - sweep - bass assist - hover - mp crescendo (crossup if at the correct positioning)

Combo - Explosive Arc Ender - blade assist - lk explosive arc - jumping lp (flipout) - dash under, go low or high. stay on the same side.

NEED MORE!

1 Like

Combo - Explosive Arc Ender - sweep (grenades will juggle) - jumping lp (flipout) - immediately you land, just jump above the landing opponent with a jump high punch cresendo. but you should not do this too often, keep it as a trick the opponent will not be ready for.

Hi, I just picked up this game and decided to main ARIA. I’ll be working on lots of tech for her. :slight_smile:

Here’s a little preview.

3 Likes

Be wary of using her standing hk, it’s bugged right now and once they fix it in the next patch anything using it like your second flip out video might not work.

Hm, I thought only the chargeable far HK was bugged. I only used close HK here.

Here’s what I found about IOH j.HK setups for Bass body. First of all, I prefer flip out enders over hard knockdowns mainly because the opponent won’t recover as much white health before follow-up pressure. I also like to take advantage of flip outs to create confusing left/right mixups, which are both hard to block and hard to interrupt with reversals.

Basically, the combos break down into these parts:

1. j.HK (IOH)
  2. Filler 1
  • st.LP, cl.HK
  • cr.HP xx qcf+PP
  • st.LP, qcf+PP
  • qcf+PP
  • (Aganos only) cl.HK
  1. Filler 2
  1. st.LK (flip out), dash

* Note that after cr.HK, a cross-up is not possible on Arbiter.

Edit: Updated for patch 3.1.