This Week in Killer Instinct

1 Like

Fingers crossed that each of his colors has a Tartan based on a certain clan. If heā€™s got a Wallace or a McDougall Tartan I can show off some family pride in KI :grinning:

2 Likes

Conanā€™s blade might be too small to work for Tusk - unless you guys choose to simply keep the design and up-scale it using the powers of creative license! Iā€™d love to set up a Tusk costume configuration with the sword, headband and warpaint, honestly.

You should make one that says [DAH Intensifies]

2 Likes

northern-scandinavian-tribes

time to read :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Someoneā€™s grumpy

1 Like

Seems like they pulled the survivor man thing off AND managed to make Tusk look like a barbarian.

Perhaps maybe he is about to adhere to his heritage?

1 Like

I will make soon!

[quote=ā€œEndokukenS3, post:256, topic:5199, full:trueā€]
I was 7 when that toy hit. Question how did it make the popping noise? did you put like caps in it or was it from some sort of gear or inner mechanism?
[/quote]It worked like a cap gun. His backpack folded down & you would put a round of blast caps in itā€¦the same kind you put in a revolver cap gun. You could twist his waist like any other action figure with a twisting punch feature, only with him itā€™d pop a cap when you let go.

Not at all. Am not upset nor am I impressed. Just donā€™t feel anything for the character.

Exactly. While evidence is limited, the classical/medieval peoples of northern Europe were largely separated by culture, not genetics. The exceptions were the indigenous populations that were largely eradicated by Celtic, Germanic and Slavic migrations, although they werenā€™t too numerous and were largely absorbed anyway. Nevertheless, those cultural distinctions meant a huge deal to the groups involved (even though they changed over time, particularly in border areas), and they were exacerbated after the conquest and partial extermination of the Celts by the more genetically distinct (and hugely culturally distinct) Mediterranean Romans.

Iā€™ll be educating the barbarian with my mesopotanian not a mummy.

1 Like

I couldnā€™t agree with you more. Not Mummy Brothers in Arms, LOL!

1 Like

Better?

3 Likes

Just going to leave this hereā€¦

Can't go into detail at this time, but @KillerInstinct has done some amazing work for Season 3. These new characters are badass!

ā€” Ozzie Mejia (@Ozz_Mejia) February 25, 2016
13 Likes

My heart hurts, because we must wait until March 1st.

You did this on purpose! :sob:

Lol Canā€™t wait! Seems like he was excited. But from that tweetā€¦

Just how much info did you guys give!? :open_mouth:

1 Like

Iā€™m just curious if Tusk will be in Season 3ā€™s launch.
Iā€™m actually not sure how many will be available on launch, if it is just Kim Wu to start with, or if the guests will be available too, and like I said, if Tusk will be there as wellā€¦

Any info on that anywhere?

Just wait until Tuesday. Really not worth annoying the devs or stressing out wondering, we know for certain that weā€™ll hear something on 3/1.

What? Donā€™t sad about thatā€¦ We will play Kombat Pack 2!!!

Just messing around with Ps :grin:

Edit: This should be in the KI Memes thread :smiley:

8 Likes