This Week in Killer Instinct

Oh baby… <3
That’s what he said. ;3

3 Likes

So, I go out of town for the day for training purposes and this is what I miss out on?

Well, no complaints here…

…although I’m curious why they didn’t show his face - did something happen to it? Was he frozen under the ice for too long or something? What if he has troll-face? :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m thinking it could be because of the whole backlash with Kim Wu. They probably didn’t want to show an unfinished, unpolished face again for everyone to whine about.

1 Like

And now my dad is gonna try to learn the game thanks to Tusk.

9 Likes

Can you name one teaser that has ever shown the character’s face.

He was that impressed? :o

Fulgore,Spinal,Kan-Ra,Cinder,and Hisako.

He waited for the barbarian to come out so he could play a character that looked like Conan. lol

4 Likes

No different than Aganos’s teaser… Hisako’s kinda didn’t show her face clearly, Arias didn’t show anything but a silhouette, Omen wasn’t shown at all…only his voice.
Its just a brilliant way to keep the Hype train rolling all the way up to the release!!! Kim Wu’s teaser was just a Nun-chuck!!!

how old is he?? Couldnt be too old as you seem fairly young…like 18 you are?

Cinder and Kan Ra certainly did not.
The rest did. Those were double helix days though. Hisako is the only IG tease I can think of that showed face.

I’m 17. My dad’s in his late 30s if I recall correctly.

Are you even allowed to play Killer Instinct?!
I’m kidding, I know you are. ;3

Yes they did.

3 Likes

ha ha! Thats my age!! So he should be able to whoop some assk with ole tusk!! He played KI back in 94-96??

He only played KI1. But he did tell me that he realized his favorite color was blue when he played Orchid. lol

I’m not sure how far he’ll get with the learning process. Last time he tried, he seemed to have trouble getting a hold of the combo system. He tried Combo Assist but doesn’t really like it. We’ll just have to wait and see I guess.

Oh yeah… There goes my argument.

For some reason I was fully expecting NOT to see Tusk’s face, consistent with the Kim and Arby teasers.

I’m surprised you forgot about Cinder showing his face considering all the mask complaints that followed.

1 Like

It would be cool to see your dad owning people with Tusk. Who knows? Maybe he will become a pro player like you!