This character is a ton of fun

I like her more than regular Hisako, who I was never a big fan of.

She doesn’t really seem to be all that unique though, honestly. She’s just kinda straight forward, only cool thing she does is the spirit orb shenanigans. Other than that, she’s kinda boring in my opinion. Nowhere near as unique and interesting as the normal Hisako.

Don’t get me wrong, she’s fun to play and she’s a great character, the devs did a fantastic job but she’s really not all that interesting thematically or mechanically. She’s basically Hisako minus all the stuff that makes her unique, she’s Hisako light.

In my opinion the differences between Jago and Shadow Jago are huge, Shago’s got teleports, air fireballs, slides, the list goes on. Same for Fulgore and Kilgore, Kilgore’s got lock-on missiles, a cannonball attack, ranged attacks, an entire overheat mechanic! Shin Hisako
 well she’s missing all the cool features you’d expect from a remix. Its almost as if Shin Hisako was the vanilla version and regular Hisako is the remix with all the cool features.

Long story short, she doesn’t really feel that special, sure she’s different but she doesn’t wow me like the others.

1 Like

I absolutely love her, only thing is though is that im terrible with her :cry::cry:

I’m under the impression that she’s not as straightforward as the devs made her out to be, as well.

Her moves and unique mechanics are simple, but like many of the post-S1 characters she’s got key conditions and restrictions (most of which involve her dash and extremely negative specials) other characters don’t have to deal with.

1 Like

To me, having those spirit orb shenanigans changes everything. Being able to teleport the way she does is already a huge difference in my eyes. Maybe I’m only looking at the “what’s different” side rather than the “what’s new” side but I’m honestly really happy with it.

If you’ve played Persona 4 Arena, I wanted this character, but instead, I got the alternate Persona version of him.