Third Character Guessing Game

I love that this character is fusion between Eagle & Magic Archer from last year’s KI survey.

2 Likes

WATCH OUT green arrow- EAGLE is on the way to take the throne!

Omg what if he has the retro Wolverines weaponx costume!!! The aria test tube breakout costume

1 Like

Pffft it’s totally a Thunder remix

1 Like

Looks like he will be released at E3…

Kinda weird that he doesn’t have the fulgore claws on his wrists since fulgore’s fighting style is supposed to be based on his but he still looks cool.

1 Like

They confirmed it was a new character. Not a remix.

He might have one of the male rigs but he will have his own animations.

I was joking.

1 Like

Can confirm: that is not the case.

1 Like

See! I called it. It’s either before E3, or at CEO.

My bet is the former.

1 Like

I’m really glad he doesn’t look anything like he did in the classic comics:

He looked like a generic Native American.

Also, @rukizzel Did you team up with the Nez Perce tribe for Eagle like you did with Thunder?

This is only tangentially related to Eagle, but since the 3.8 patch is coming with him I hope it has more substantial content to add to the game like 3.6 did. 3.7 just did made some balance changes and bug fixes to accompany Shinsako.

Also, maybe that rope Eagle has isn’t a whip but something for his arrows?

Looks pretty snazzy.
Quick question, I noticed the cybernetic arm brace there…any chance it might have a plasma blade or 2 coming out of it for a punch or 2?
:grin:

will the character get an alternate outfit or just maybe quiver accessory change

1 Like

Probably more likely it’ll be the full trailer that we get at E3.

He will have a retro

They said this character isn’t tied to E3, though that could have meant a number of things.

You won’t see this character released at E3 in some sort of “Oprah” moment. We may drop the trailer at E3. We may wait until CEO. Full disclosure - haven’t quite decided/worked out all the kinks (as is the norm around E3 time).

This is the current plan of record, subject to change at any time.

7 Likes

3 weeks? I shall remain strong…

1 Like

Wow, I think I was right!
I can’t wait to play as him! :smiley:
Also, it’s an archer with some remains of his ultratech captivity!
Until now, everything seens to not only respecting history and background of the character but also pointing to be a character with a 100% original moveset!
Can’t be more happy :smiley:
Thanks IG!

Don’t let Kim hold you back. Play as many characters as you want. Take it from me, I got 9th place :wink:

1 Like