Third Character Guessing Game

I REALLY hope this next char is a beast.

1 Like

I have 3 predictions who the character could be:

1. Eagle
  2. Lovecraftian
  3. The Babylonian King

I think Eagle is the most likely given his story relevance and status after chapter 5 of the novella, as well as his placement on the community survey. A Lovecraftian character is my 2nd pick because of its placement on the community survey and the possibility that the devs wanted to make an original character rather than a historically established KI character like Eagle.

My 3rd pick is my “out of left field” prediction. The Babylonian King has had a lot of story relevance for a few characters (Kan-Ra, Aganos, Spinal) and it could be another case of the devs wanting to make an original character instead of Eagle.

OMG!!!

I THINK IM GONNA pass out.

I would prefer one of the two remaining members of Kan-Ra coup against the King.

We even have the name of one, Sol Dakuri. I would love to see him as a character with a mechanic that makes his attacks unblockable

1 Like

Has Sol Dakuri only been named in a SL dossier? I didn’t unlock a lot of the SL dossiers so those are the only things that throw a wretch into my predictions.

Yes, only in SL dossiers. It names a “Babylonian General, Sol Dakuri”.

Since Kan-Ra coup was formed by a Bandit(Spinal), a General(Sol Dakuri), a noble(speculation: the Tsar) and himself, it would be nice to have the 4, affected by curses, as playable

Dakuri always was a Frankestein monster in my mind, with rotten body which has to take other corpses to mantain himself alive with their parts. Since his hammer is in the game(a SL item) and allows unblockable attacks, I could see him using a meter mechanic that makes his attacks unblockable for a while

The suspense is KEELING me!

I think The Babylonian King would be cool though ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Dunno, he seemed a “good man”, not a warrior, a man of war.

I like him being just a moral anchor to Aganos instead a “fighter”

I was hoping for a lethal gorgon

2 Likes

OMG IS THAT WHO I THINK IT IS!?

Eagle!!!

It’s EAGLE

1 Like

DEFINITELY Eagle! i’m hype to see what they’ve done with him
 he’s got a bow so i’m already thinking that he might be a Hawkeye-style zoner?

1 Like

EAGLE boys

1 Like

Yeah, that definitely looked and sounded like Eagle, and it looks like he might be the Archer I heard rumored about last year! So hyped right now!

1 Like

Is there a video?

GODDAMIT I went to bathroom -.-

CRAP! The intermission screen didn’t go back to the stream and refreshing was too late.

Anywhere I can see the tease?

If it’s eagle then you call me disappointed.

3 Likes

The Magic Archer archetype they talked about is EAGLE! Good Work!

1 Like