Things that ranked needs

Firstly, they aren’t RQing on you… There is a known glitch where people are getting disconnected during match making. Unfortunately the issue can happen on either end. You are never “punished” due to a true rage quitter, HOWEVER, due to the system issues that arised since S3, especially with the arrival of Gargos, MANY people, including myself, are constantly getting game crashes. In fact, I’ve uninstalled the game, until they fix this, because the system can and will restrict you, as it thinks your breaking the game on purpose.

The good news is, your problem WILL be resolved once IG fixes the glitch that is going around.

1 Like

FYI, that is not a “recent thing”. It happens to me since i started to play, about 3 months ago. It’s not a thing that came around with S3 or with Gargos, also, considering that this could happen on any “end” why i was never the one to disconnect? Odd, no?

KI is plagued with lag switchers (odd to see in a fg). My theory is that this is a counter measure. If people consistently rq on you there has to be an underlying reason. Of course theres the possibility that you just had bad luck and the system worked against you

Just out of curiosity which message do you get when the disconnect happens, the “opponent has left” or the “disconnected” message? Because if it’s the latter then the game is blaming you for the connection issue. I get rage quit on all the time but because i always get the first message I don’t get punished and still get my points.

1. What’s the point of this? Discrimination maybe? Create sub communities? we should all stick together.

2. Connection quality has nothing to do with the machine running the game. I have both my PC and me X1 hooked to my router via ethernet cable, there is no difference in connection speed/quality. You could have bad or good conncetions on both, and I’m sure there’s a lot of people using wifi on their PC.

3. If you play on PC you can already tell if you are playing against a console or a PC player. My loading screen lasts 2 seconds and than goes black waiting for the other player to load the game. If the black screen lasts much longer than a couple of seconds there should be a console on the other side. Either way, once the game starts it’s impossible to tell the difference, so why bother knowing?

SithLord,

I get the “The opponent left the lobby.” message (when the match is still on formation) and if we are in the middle of match there is no message, the screen simply goes black and on both cases i’m put back to the menu.

On either case i get any points due that “Under Observation status”. As i posted before, that observation status gives me no more points / victories when this happens because it says i have won “too many matches by disconnections”.

That is why i still say those guys are rage quitters, and nothing will change my mind about this postition, even having the knowledge about some bugs which still need to be fixed.

If the match is lagged, that should be on both ends, no?
How to explain my hipotesis, if there is a screen freeze due lag when playing a mmo for example, everyone on the same common area “feels” it because they are on the same server. The same theory should happen to a fight game specially when a fight arena is something private port inside the fighting server and both players should expect the lag.

NONE of those matches im making relation here had such thing, so i really don’t believe it’s a lag issue.

I would say that if the opponent doesn’t start to move the cursor for more than 5 seconds or so that the second player can select the stage.