They Messed up Aria

I concur. Want me to link you some of his matches?

Sure why not.

what move of hers has armor? about ā– ā– ā– ā–  near everything she throws out at close range (including her DP in blade mode) gets stuffedā€¦ Other than that she does have everything but that does make up for the fact that her health is extremely low and has the absolute worst shadow counter in the game.

Your right, CBā€™ing is extremely important when maining her which means you will either lose tons figuring out each characters normals(auto doubles and linkers) or flat out learn each character in the game head to toes. By that time, a player will drop her for someone less stressful.

2 buffs she needs badly is:

more health
or at least a better shadow counter

she will end losing more stuff I presume the way they tinker with characters

donā€™t get me wrong, she is good but in a game where characters have meterless armor moves (Rash, Tusk, etc) it literally makes no sense at all that she can get hit 3x and dieā€¦ lol

She has the same health as everyone else, and through smart use of her instinct, can soak damage to actually have effectively more.

Her shadow counter hits on frame 8, the same frame all of the shadow counters hit on in S3.

1 Like

maybe Iā€™m timing her SC wrong then because I get stuffed out of it oftenā€¦ Iā€™m very new to this game perhaps I will post videos so I an get advice on what Iā€™m doing wrong.

1 Like

Shadow crescendo has armor.

@TheKeits

When you guys designed ARIA you made it so she takes 50% more dmg from combos right? Thatā€™s intentional correct?

She takes the same damage from hits as everyone else in the game.

So a 50% dmg combo on jago would do 50% on ARIA? Because Iā€™ve noticed that combos do 50% more dmg to her then everyone else.

Example, someone lands a 20% on jago. Thatā€™s it. 20%, However when the same combo is applied on ARIA she takes 30% dmg instead. A 50% increase, thatā€™s intentional right?

Percentages are proportions.

180 damage on a character who has 360 health points in a life bar shows, and is, 50%.

180 damage on a character who has 240 health points in a life bar shows, and is, 75%.

These are both still 180 damage points. Identical damage.

Characters have TWO 360-point health bars, for a total of 720 health.

Aria has THREE 240-point health bars, for a total of 720 health. Again, identical.

3 Likes

On god Iā€™m not trolling but here you go

You shadow countered the 3rd hit, catching the 4th and being struck by the 5th. Try shadow countering the 4th hit, so that you catch the 5th.

2 Likes

ok got youā€¦ Iā€™m just use to running over people with TJ combo that I got spoiled lol

I was reading it differently.

Oh and since youā€™re answering, for her charge bombs. How many bombs is she supposed to be getting for a charge and non charge?

2, 3, and 4. Right now its bugged and she is getting 4 bomb full charge with no charge time.

So 2 for non charge and 3/4 for charge?

1 Like

ok after actually learning most of this characters options, I see why they toned her downā€¦ she can literally keep you in block stun if she has all three bodiesā€¦ hell she can lose one body, crack instinct, and still run it backā€¦ Very few characters can deal with her pressure even nowā€¦

I think in a few weeks, I will show some of the dirt I learned.