The Tiger šŸÆ

So we got the video for the Tiger guardian.

Basically a reverse of the Watcher. Rather than breaking out of block, you get to crush their block. Awesome.

8 Likes

I still need a Killer Watcher.

They lowered the amount of gems you earn on Impossible missions, so now Iā€™m struggling to buy the packs :frowning:

EDIT: I managed to get a Killer Watcher in the next Killer Pack I bought. But now I only have one Blue Tiger #ItNeverEnds

1 Like

They lowered the amount of gems you earn on Impossible missions

Thatā€™s kinda upsetting. Why are they taking away the reward from the Highest Risk missions?

1 Like

Nice. I had gems set aside for this pack. I was counting on a special pack. :slight_smile:

I dropped from 85,000 gems to 35,000 trying to get the damn Killer Watcher.

The reward for completing Impossible missions on Godlike is like 200 max for one character fights. It used to be almost 1000.

4 Likes

Sounds pretty awesome to me, hopefully I can get enough gems to get that pack.

Man these guardians are getting really interesting. I am guessing that down the line, there will be a guardian that allows for auto tech throw or OTGā€™s.

Wondeing if they might use this mechanic with a new characterā€¦ :slight_smile:

1 Like

I like how that busted ā– ā– ā–  Thunder mimic skin made it past quality control when making that video.

1 Like

You can almost hear the market whisper ā€œbuy KI Gold, grinding is for suckersā€

1 Like

I watched the video in my mobile the first time, and had to double check to notice that it was a mimic XD

Just normal Thunder with ā– ā– ā– ā–  clouds.

1 Like

Stinks!

Makes you thiiiinkkk!!!

They really need to up the rewards for gems in this game! Also one guardian left and like it was mentioned I bet it has do with throws.

You used to get a ton pre-patch. Now they are significantly toned down. I am sitting at 13k gems so I can buy a Killer pack, but at this rate I wonā€™t get it any time soon. Especially if skeleton chests are bugged.

Yeah I really hope they buff it back up. I see little reason to play Godlike now.

The only reason Iā€™m playing it is because itā€™s currently the only difficulty Iā€™m physically able to playā€¦

1 Like

Same, though Iā€™ve been pleasantly surprised by my progress. Iā€™ve actually managed to get rid of the Omens and resurrect Eyedol.

Still wish it gave higher rewards, though. I got a ton of goodies in my Normal runs. This Godlike run doesnā€™t feel too special.

What actually changes in Godlike? Just difficulty of the AI? Does it do anything fundamentally different than other difficulty levels like increasing corruption on turns or failed mission?

AI is much harder and harder missions come up faster.