The Rise of Skywalker - Spoiler discussion

bit off topic i know, but hearing ricky gervais torch the entire room at the golden globes was needed. he briefly ridiculed the idea of diversity and all that, things that we have brought up here that have hindered artistic and creative expression in favor of hitting checkboxes. star wars fell victim to it, the MCU is on its way towards that same road as well following in the footsteps of the failing comic book branch.

rumor has it that disney also butchered JJ abrams TFA and ROS to where it was unrecognizeable by him. the suspicion of there being a JJ abrams cut of ROS is out there as a result, something we didnt see or will ever see. people suspect disney did this to make him look bad since MCU and DC have been fighting over him for a while now. like him or not, JJ abrams starts up franchises and were DC able to get him on board the MCU would have serious competition in the superhero movie business which imo is far over due.

im not sure of the accuracy of these rumors or not in disney trying to make JJ look incompetent so nobody will try to sign him for anythin outside the mouse house, but its still interesting nonetheless so thought id post it here anyway. if one goes digging, you may find the same info including the leaks posted before the release of ROS and those all turned out to be true. ive never skipped a star wars movie before, just goes to show what i think of it but any of you like them by all means proceed and enjoy! now here i sit hoping disney doesnt ■■■■ up the alien franchise more than it already has been by ■■■■■■■ ridley scott

1 Like