The Official Weekly Tournament of the Forums (WTF) #4

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: no. No. . . .
No.

1 Like

Hi I am joining the tournament! :smiley_cat::smiley_cat:

As usual my dad @WrathOfFulgore will handle setting up my matches.

10 Likes

Groovey dude. Always nice have you :+1:

1 Like

Signed up, bit rusty though, but always have a good time in the tournament :grin:

This is actually amazing for me:

1. Something I can get into playing KI again.
  2. May 5th is a great date start for me as my exams finish on April 28th.
  3. Ultimates Pack 2 is out by the time this tournament starts, you know what that means!
6 Likes

Wow! It’s only been a couple of days and we’ve only got 10 spots left! Love the enthusiasm guys!

4 Likes

@MnTLetalis i have a feeling this is something you’d like to do.

2 Likes

You know what. I have yet to see @SithLordEDP play yet. I know he can’t miss out on doing this :+1::+1:

1 Like

Just curious, who has the gamertag TBS Hankhill? I’m not familiar with the tag, and they signed up for the tourney.

1 Like

Nobody on the forums. I talked to him. He’s a big up and rising competitor. I invited him to join. I’ll be his liaison for the tournament.

That’s fine, considering I’m pretty much doing that with @Thunderb3E I suppose it’s be a bit hypocritical to turn him away, but I might recommend you talk to him about signing up on the forums and suggest keeping up with this thread just to help avoid complications. :wink:

1 Like

Eye eye captain wrath

1 Like

Sure, why not, I’ve been out of competing for too long.

2 Likes

I had a surgery in my arm recently, but I hope to be functional by then.

Also, I wouldn’t miss my fav tournament for anything!

6 Likes

Our team has myself, @PVT1AORyanBay and @TheNinjaOstrich for this tournament, and @PixelBeat is confirmed for Texas Showdown.

PV is back at KI again! :raised_hands:

1 Like

Pixel Beat joining the WTF?:eyes:

2 Likes

Nope, he’s doing Texas Showdown.

I’m pretty sure he’ll do the next one. If there will be!

1 Like

:cry:

1 Like

Well we’ve got a week until the tourney starts and 6 slots left. Any other takers?

It’d be dope to get a Top 8 Streamed for this Tourney and I’d Volunteer to do if someone else would like to commentate as I’m a terrible one😅

2 Likes